Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

I don't like, it's ideal weather to do the cars, but I'm too busy.  When I'm less busy in a couple of days, I note that rain and wind is forecast:sad:

1 hour ago, Ianb said:

Tom you're too gentle, if you don't like it stuff it! I'm too lazy, but I've learned in the last couple years that people will take you for a ride if you're the "nice guy that doesn't want to cause hassle!"

We bought a stainless steel fridge that started rusting!! I must have made over 10 calls, final call after speaking to our solicitor who told me what to say, it was only after talking to the solicitors that they actually realised I was pursuing things and not just letting it slide!

How an earth can a stainless steel fridge rust, the assembler must have got his steels confused; not sure how though:unsure:

Most disgruntled customers do nothing and wonder why nothing gets remedied.

2 hours ago, FordGirl said:

I don't like waiting for the auto glass man!!! Could be enjoying the sun and Kisstory in my car!! x

What's Kisstory? 

Does it involve snogging supporters of the Conservative Party?:tongue:

• Like 1

I don't like, it's ideal weather to do the cars, but I'm too busy.  When I'm less busy in a couple of days, I note that rain and wind is forecast:sad:

Tom you're too gentle, if you don't like it stuff it! I'm too lazy, but I've learned in the last couple years that people will take you for a ride if you're the "nice guy that doesn't want to cause hassle!"

We bought a stainless steel fridge that started rusting!! I must have made over 10 calls, final call after speaking to our solicitor who told me what to say, it was only after talking to the solicitors that they actually realised I was pursuing things and not just letting it slide!

How an earth can a stainless steel fridge rust, the assembler must have got his steels confused; not sure how though:unsure:

Most disgruntled customers do nothing and wonder why nothing gets remedied.

I don't like waiting for the auto glass man!!! Could be enjoying the sun and Kisstory in my car!! x

What's Kisstory? 

Does it involve snogging supporters of the Conservative Party?:tongue:

Ha ha hell no it's kiss fm playing old skool tunes lol[emoji23] xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Basically stainless steel has grades, higher grade stuff will be imperfection proof, lower grade stuff has imperfections inside which are liable to rust, the body was sound, the doors were ****. We phoned up and they said it'd be remedied, but it was pushed aside until we chased and chased and chased some more!

Off on a geography trip tomorrow, all the way in Devon. Come back on Monday and have to write an essay and measure a river in that time!

Got to share a room with three other boys too...antibacterial wipes will be packed! 

At least I get to miss 1.5 days of school. :cool: 

Off on a geography trip tomorrow, all the way in Devon. Come back on Monday and have to write an essay and measure a river in that time!

Got to share a room with three other boys too...antibacterial wipes will be packed! 

-_- anti bacterial wipes?!?!? Don't be a ninny, what are you gonna do, wipe each other down? I spent the night before my wedding in a double bed with my best man.... (long story and innocent)...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ianb said:

-_- anti bacterial wipes?!?!? Don't be a ninny, what are you gonna do, wipe each other down? I spent the night before my wedding in a double bed with my best man.... (long story and innocent)...

Ok, i believe you. :wink:

Well I'm not that keen sharing bathrooms etc, so it's nice to have the wipes should hey be required! Better safe than sorry in my book.

2 hours ago, Philf1 said:

KY gel?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Whatever are you suggesting Phil!? :wink:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ianb said:

I've manned up in some respects when it comes to stuff I've brought, depends what mood I'm in + if I can fix it myself

1 hour ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Well I'm not that keen sharing bathrooms etc, so it's nice to have the wipes should hey be required! Better safe than sorry in my book.

Only thing I'd be worried about is what are they going to do to you when your asleep, make sure you look out to see if any of them brought vaseline, you will be sorry then

I recommend the tinned hotdog prank ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chrisroberson99 said:

The big scary world awaits your arrival & so does my mate Winston with his bar of soap . . . .. :mellow:

• Like 2

I don't like I'm still writing, re-writing and editing this report for a client that I commenced around 3pm:sad:

They keep adding further requests and amendments with each draft I email over.

Should be finished, in theory, in a couple of hours, if no further material get emailed!:unsure:

• Like 1

Well this escalated quickly. :laugh:

Most of them are boarders anyway so I'm sure they're used to sharing rooms....:unsure:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Well this escalated quickly. :laugh:

Most of them are boarders anyway so I'm sure they're used to sharing rooms....:unsure:

And showers, maybe even beds if they're scared of the dark

• Like 3

Hide the salami in the showers is a game ive heard of, but never played.... You could suggest that if you get bored Chris....

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ianb said:

Hide the salami in the showers is a game ive heard of, but never played.... You could suggest that if you get bored Chris....

Surrey boy goes to Devon  . . . . . & returns as a man , , , :wink:

Could be worse - Wales can be interesting with all our sheep . . .

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I recommend the tinned hotdog prank ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As any Dorset dweller will confirm - you can't beat Dorset Knobs & I'm sure Devon must have an equivalent tasty treat . . .

17 hours ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Beware the offer of cream teas - especially if they put the jam on before the cream . . . :mellow:

A 3 day field trip to measure a river sounds a bit pointless?  Can't you just use google maps these days? :D

Also, keep the anti-bac wipes hidden, people think you're weird if you go round anti-bac wiping everything....trust me haha! :lol:

• Like 2

Haha! :laugh:

Yeah it's quite long, so tomorrow we aare measuring the river, Sunday we are writing assessments, and Monday we are going to some national park!

The Transits are reading to go, got one of the school minibuses, and it looks like they've rented a 15 Custom too, I'll try and get in that. :biggrin:

• Like 1

KY gel?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Whatever are you suggesting Phil!? :wink:

Putting it on the door knob so they can't get in...obviously :lol:

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club