Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Just now, Damien said:

All the little scumbags will be going round smashing the electric ports up so be no charging plots be a 

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

All the little scumbags will be going round smashing the electric ports up so be no charging plots be a nightmare 

Yeah that would be a shame also electric theft on an all time high haha be gypsy camps on every charging station 

• Like 1

Edited by zetec Adam

Al bet you can still do a decent burnout  in a full eco car tho hahha

• Like 1

Yeah Won't be on boost no more just power surge after 2500revs and bov will cost you an extra mile a blow 

• Like 1

Iam gonna buy a brand new power house n tune the living daylights out of it n stock up on fuel n not run it until 2040 lol 

Hahaha yeah 4ltr diesel with every engine mod and a fuel pump of a hms battleship with strait thru exhaust whale skin tyres 

Am going to dream well tonight now 😂😂😂

If someone overtakes you in a coal powerd focus rs complete with its own coal shovelling team then our dreams have colided 

• Like 2

Not being able to post a photo uploaded to photobucket like I use to.

Tonight I tried to post a photo using in image from photobucket as I always do, copied the Image URL and posted it in the comment only for it to show up as a stock image from said site. The image said I couldn't do what they call '3rd party sharing' unless I upgraded my account. Has anyone had this problem? If possible could someone try and post a pic using a picture from photobucket please.

37152C82-DDF3-4984-89E4-7F264AEDBDE6_zps5utzewfo.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That krap about 2040 is a load of tosh and will not happen. Not in my lifetime at least and I've at least another 35 years in me yet.
Can an electric car be tuned? Someone asked. YES is the answer. If I could afford one I'd have a Tesla 90 with a programme they call Rediculous. With that the car has the equivalent of either 800 or 900 BHP.
Go on youtube to see lots of vids where teslas waste souped up cars. It's hilarious to see the faces of the losers.

It's just banter... yeah but wers the fun in tuneing electric cars I get that some can be fast but isn't all about speed each to their own tho 

Edited by zetec Adam

You are right tho it will not happen in your or my lifetime and I'm 23 not a full take over anyway no way 

Just buy a brand new petrol or diesel in 2039 sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

• Like 2

Yeah just cos they apparently won't sell no more new petrol or diesel cars don't mean we won't be driving them 

• Like 2

On 27/07/2017 at 4:30 AM, Jonro2009 said:

Not being able to post a photo uploaded to photobucket like I use to.

Tonight I tried to post a photo using in image from photobucket as I always do, copied the Image URL and posted it in the comment only for it to show up as a stock image from said site. The image said I couldn't do what they call '3rd party sharing' unless I upgraded my account. Has anyone had this problem? If possible could someone try and post a pic using a picture from photobucket please.

37152C82-DDF3-4984-89E4-7F264AEDBDE6_zps5utzewfo.jpg

Yup. Photoshop have decided no more free hosting No more freebies

• Like 1

BREXIT! or more specifically the way some/a lot of newsreaders etc pronounce it. 

BREXIT is, I'm led to believe, short for BRitain's EXIT and should be pronounced as such and NOT sound like BREGSIT! 

Not very important I realise but it annoys me and Mrs Turvey 😁

• Like 2

BREXIT! or more specifically the way some/a lot of newsreaders etc pronounce it. 

BREXIT is, I'm led to believe, short for BRitain's EXIT and should be pronounced as such and NOT sound like BREGSIT! 

Not very important I realise but it annoys me and Mrs Turvey [emoji16]

Thinking back that's exactly how it's pronounced, and you are right it is wrong. I'll notice it every time it is said now, luckily enough I'm not inclined to get hung up on things....[emoji85] cheers for that lol

Yup. Photoshop have decided no more free hosting No more freebies

Yep, I read their new T&Cs, well the bit about updating your account. I wonder how many people will actually go for that. I know I can upload a picture using the desktop site but not when I am using Tapatalk.

Do you know of anything that does the same as photobucket?

Why use photo bucket or similar? I'm not a tecky and I've posted many photos on here using the forum site. It's dead easy so much I can do it.

• Like 1

Why use photo bucket or similar? I'm not a tecky and I've posted many photos on here using the forum site. It's dead easy so much I can do it.

On the desk top site though right? I want to be able to do it using the Tapatalk app as I find following the threads on here much easier as it is designed for smartphones and tablets.

Taxi drivers sounding their horns after 10.15pm in a built-up residential area to attract their fare!!! Get up off your a*** and knock on the door! 

Taxi drivers sounding their horns after 10.15pm in a built-up residential area to attract their fare!!! Get up off your a*** and knock on the door! 

That's illegal isn't it? Not that that makes a difference anymore

38 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

That's illegal isn't it? 

Yep! Only meant to be a moving vehicle and to warn other road users ( I'm kinda summerising a wee bit) 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club