Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Insulting and sexist.

How did she get that past the editor?

Narrow minded, selfish, prissy little self-important.... the list could go on forever.

I bet she drives a Corsa (and sits at 25mph in a 40 or blindly cuts up other road users because she's too afraid to take her eyes off the road to check her mirrors).

Basically by saying cars deserve to be keyed she's inciting people to commit crim-dam and by saying she wants to do it herself is showing pre-meditation to commit a crime.

I'd arrest her for conspiracy.

• Like 5

Insulting and sexist.

How did she get that past the editor?

Narrow minded, selfish, prissy little self-important.... the list could go on forever.

I bet she drives a Corsa (and sits at 25mph in a 40 or blindly cuts up other road users because she's too afraid to take her eyes off the road to check her mirrors).

Basically by saying cars deserve to be keyed she's inciting people to commit crim-dam and by saying she wants to do it herself is showing pre-meditation to commit a crime.

I'd arrest her for conspiracy.

I'd also hazard a guess that when she's not watching the road she's checking and touching upher make up in the vanity mirrors!

Ha ha I wouldn't bother listening to the likes of this..she thinks its okay to do that...well here's the natural progression to that way of thinking,

I can burn down her house because it costs way more than mine, and my girlfriend can punch her face in because its prettier than hers..

Haha funny how some folk fink!!

I never hit women and would do my utmost to defend any woman having a hand laid on her, but if anyone would like to repeatedly punch that nasty jealous witch in the face, I'll turn a blind eye.

I agree, but there are some exceptions. That reminds me of another thing I don't like which is women who think they can get away with hitting a man, because he won't hit back. Anyone has the right to defend themselves whether male or female.

• Like 1

In my professional experience I have found women more vindictive and vicious than men when fighting.

I have dealt with drunk women where 4 Female Officers have been outclassed and I have had to assist.

You are more likely to get bites and deep nail gouges plus they always go for the nuts.

Men just go for the head.

• Like 2

Perhaps she'll pay my bill for me as it's going to be around £500. Oh but wait because I have a nice car I can afford it and in fact should expect it probably get another the week after I get it repaired. Selfish thoughtless beatch!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Going out to do some shopping on a Sunday to find the N/S/R tyre completely flat. What makes it worse is that I knew it was losing air last week when I saw it getting visibly low but didn't investigate it because I was busy. Serves me right eh!!

• Like 1

WAMT

I've been trying to get my smartpass account to work since Thursday, but to no avail, now it looks like it's going to be going to technical to find out what's going wrong with it? Vodafone say it works their end, the phone is compatible, it's got a nfc sim, nfc is enabled, no one can work it out?

My husband however....got his nfc sim today, and his smartpass account works immediately. .....*insert angry face here*

Feeling like my stomach has started to consume itself.... Hungry :(

• Like 1

Speaking of food

I don't like the new bounty sandwich spread, more sugar and sweetness in it than a very sugary sugar thing! :lol:

Sounds delis but it's not :(

I also don't like my new tablet as it operates when touched by my t shirt etc lol

My iPad getting covered in water by a leaking bottle and damaging the innards quite severely...it's only 11 months old. :rolleyes:

Having recovered from a flu 2 weeks ago but still hacking my lungs up every five minutes. Getting boring now!!

My iPad getting covered in water by a leaking bottle and damaging the innards quite severely...it's only 11 months old. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that, is it repairable?

This hell-cold that has knocked me for six. Recovering nicely from surgery, getting my act together to get on with life, getting reacquainted with old contacts, getting my name out there, and I get plague. Sucks.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

There's an old Irish cure for colds and viruses.

Go to bed with a bottle of whisky and a hat.

Put the hat on the bottom left corner of the bed frame, get into bed and drink whisky until the hat changes corners.

• Like 6

I'm not sure, the screen is all funny colours and has varying levels of brightness, it's very laggy, the home button/fingerprint scanner doesn't work and it intermittently Ives up all together, I think it's on its last legs...

It died altogether after that, it's going on and off the apple logo but nothing else...how annoying.

It died altogether after that, it's going on and off the apple logo but nothing else...how annoying.

I think the technical term is 'knackered'.

I'm not sure, the screen is all funny colours and has varying levels of brightness, it's very laggy, the home button/fingerprint scanner doesn't work and it intermittently Ives up all together, I think it's on its last legs...

I'd try leaving it in the airing cupboard (or some other way of drying it out) for a couple of days. My last phone ended up going through the wash but after sitting in the airing cupboard for a while it was ok.

• Like 1

.....or just get a dehumidifier...

Showing my wife to be the video on the home screen of the RS and saying "I'm getting this" (I was joking)....

She simply turned around and said, "no you're not".....

Now I actually do want it....purely because she said that >.< DOH!

• Like 4

I think the technical term is 'knackered'.

It is actually something else beginning with "f", but the swear filters might have an issue with it :lol:

• Like 4

Put it in a bag of dry rice to absorb the water.

I tried that with my Nokia Lumia that took a drink, didn't work though. That isn't to say it won't work for you though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club