Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Chat Topic

DanGull

I had some kids over. One of which was the most annoying little boy I've ever met. Really annoying! Just the way he talked made me want to kill somebody!

Can't be annoying as my bf daughter (hope he doesn't read this) No manners, total disrespect for people ....... blah blah blah.

Can't be annoying as my bf daughter (hope he doesn't read this) No manners, total disrespect for people ....... blah blah blah.

He was knocking on my bedroom door for ages. Afte being told not to do so by his mum. And you know what he said to me? "She told me not to knock on your door but I always do the opposite to what she tells me" GRR!

I don't know hat's happened that's left kids with no respect for other people. It's shocking!

He was knocking on my bedroom door for ages. Afte being told not to do so by his mum. And you know what he said to me? "She told me not to knock on your door but I always do the opposite to what she tells me" GRR!

I don't know hat's happened that's left kids with no respect for other people. It's shocking!

Slap

many, many reasons why i hope no children will grace my later life...

His daughter is the one who has managed to get chocolate on me seats twice, she denies it, even although she is the only one who ever sits in the back seat - ggggrrrrrr

Some kids are so rude !

Ive had a lovely day today....got a lovely dress for a wedding and silver shoes. spent the afternoon with my best friend and her 2 kids. :-)

many, many reasons why i hope no children will grace my later life...

You're just young - they probably will!

I like other people's children. I know I can give them back! And were you condoning violence against children in your previous post? :o

Some kids are so rude !

Ive had a lovely day today....got a lovely dress for a wedding and silver shoes. spent the afternoon with my best friend and her 2 kids. :-)

What a great day, can't beat a bit of shopping! ;)

shh, i'm not too young to decide that!

i much prefer the selfish approach, nice house and a nice car and space to buy cheap cars and do them up, all without little people begging for dinner money and being woken up umpteen times in the night!!!

I like other people's children. I know I can give them back! And were you condoning violence against children in your previous post? :o

Me? Never, but a clip across the ear when I was young never done me any harm.

Me? Never, but a clip across the ear when I was young never done me any harm.

Me neither, but you cant touch kids nowadays..............they start screaming assult or.want to sue you..

• Like 1

Me neither, but you cant touch kids nowadays..............they start screaming assult or.want to sue you..

Yeah I know - they even have child line on speed dial

Yeah I know - they even have child line on speed dial

thank goodness I dont work with kids,.....cant stand all that squabbling and stuff,I get stuck with the older ones......well sort of

Hi guys,

How is everyone?

Hi guys,

How is everyone?

fine thanks Vinnie,nice of you to ask :rolleyes:

Hi guys,

How is everyone?

hello there :) i am good, i think everyone else is!

how are you?

Hi guys,

How is everyone?

Good Vinny, how about you?

Yea not too bad.

Bit hectic at the mo. Trying to keep an eye out and moderate a couple forums keeps me busy of an evening.

Plus been trying to design the graphics for a rally Subaru tonight too, so as its ready for work in the morn lol.

So as you can imagine i dont get a lot of time to have a "Get-to-know-you" chat with the members.

Yea not too bad.

Bit hectic at the mo. Trying to keep an eye out and moderate a couple forums keeps me busy of an evening.

Plus been trying to design the graphics for a rally Subaru tonight too, so as its ready for work in the morn lol.

So as you can imagine i dont get a lot of time to have a "Get-to-know-you" chat with the members.

Know what you mean ,sometimes I could do with a couple of 28 hour days just to get everything done

Yea.

We had to be ready for the JDM Allstars Drift event at wembly on the 24th of July so the Thursday before, i worked 9am straight through to 4am then on Fri 9am to 10pm. Tires you out a little but its gotta be done.

Exactly, sometimes I lay awake and think of the things that n eed to be done,,,,,then get up and do them,like ironing at 3 am..and ime usuallu out doing roadworkaround 5 to 5 15 each morning,get back,breakfast, shower see to my daibetic kitty (injections) then get the day started...told you I need 28 hours a day..............

we're all quite nice, apart from those who get their new cars and then don't bother turning up on here again!!!

Yea its a nightmare.

So what has everyone been doing/going to be doing etc etc

I'm back - I got lost somewhere damp and dark. It was scary.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club