Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Zetec S Or Titanium X

MrSweet

Hi All,

It's coming up to the three year mark so I get a new Ford Focus, I was really hoping to be able to get the Titanium X with a Zetec S pack, turns out that's not possible. After looking into both cars the one thing I'm quite sure of is.. I'm really not that hyped on the new Zetec S, I like it better than the standard but it's just not like my 2012 Zetec S which I absolutely love.

So I'm torn between choosing the Zetec S (although I don't like it as much it's still nicer than the standard) but the gadgets on the Titanium X just sounds awesome.. I can't make my mind up. What's peoples opinions? I'd like to mention I don't mean to come across negative about the new Zetec S it's still a lovely looking car, but I loved the older Zetec S model.. had such an awesome back diffuser, lovely low front lip I just liked it so much more.

And can anyone give some feedback on the upgraded premium ford sync 2 DAB system with 10 Speakers and sub, on my Ford I had the normal system which in my opinion sounded great.

go for the titanium x for the gadgets

then if possible, source and fit the zs bodykit later yourself

would be a lot easier to get a car with the gadgets and fit a body kit to it than buy a car with the body kit and attempt wiring in the gadgets

• Like 1

I bought a Zetec S and loaded it up with options.

Gave me all the gadgets I wanted and more.

Depends which ones you are after though?

I much prefer the look of the new Zetec S, but obviously it is personal preference.

I'd go for the Titanium myself, yeah the ZS bodykit is a bit nicer but you'll spend all your driving time inside the car with the gadgets rather than looking at it. ;)

Sports suspension and the Zetec S interior were a big factor for me.

Each to their own really. Sports suspension just means uncomfortable to me haha.

• Like 1

I find it the perfect balance in the Zetec S.

Firm but not uncomfortable, ST would be a bit extreme for my needs.

ST all the way! Mine is on the ship, 21 days until pick; I can't have it before. #inpatient!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Touch screen nav is definitely a option to have, best to go to the dealership and play with it to make your own mind up. Residual values are higher for NAV opted cars ask your dealer the GMFV values are on average £200-£300 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi All,

I apologise as I should have stated that I'm on the Motability scheme there for im limited as to what I can have done. Right now I could have the Zetec S with Sat Nav for £290 or Titanium X for around £850. I've enquired about a titanium x with a zetec s bodykit install but this is somewhat complicated as its simply classed as a modification and also not an optional extra. Titanium x I could have a styling pack for £400 which consists of 18" alloys and rear tint. Zetec S I could choose a number of additions to put it somewhat close to a titanium x but the costs are astronomical (especially in comparison to the price if the car only being £290)

It seems the answer is personal preference, some are happy with the outside looks, some appreciate the gadgets more but I wanted to get some insider opinions to what they're really like. Right now I may go for Titanium X with 18" alloys and rear tint... But man the Zetec S just overhauls the car so much... The rear diffuser to me makes a big difference.

Does anyone have the upgraded premium audio? I believe its a 10 speaker setup and with a Sub?

Cheers all.

I'd get the sync 2 upgrade if I were you. I picked my new focus up this afternoon. Blown away by the sync. Love the fact that the next turn shows up on the trip display.

post-63078-142517921343_thumb.jpg

Focus mk3.5

Yeah if you can afford it, the Sync 2 option is a great upgrade IMO.

Loving the big touchscreen.

at my age its luxury first so its the Titanium x :)

if i want to get sporty i jump on me motorbike.

I'd go Titanium personally.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club