Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

1 hour ago, laumk7 said:

I got it!!!!:biggrin::yahoo::w00t:

Well Done Laurie:biggrin:

20 hours ago, Preecematt said:

Unexpectedly winning £25 on the lotto happy days!! 

Aren't all lottery wins unexpected though?

There's the anticipation that you might win it: but you don't expect to:unsure:

12 hours ago, zuza said:

hi, my fiesta is, pictures below12688130_554752074691477_368790500900398

12654182_554151781418173_770698098962509

12654281_554151798084838_482856465047287

12642775_551412461692105_273647471307642

5242_535146103318741_544601402219749171_

12360340_532898793543472_107128641703242

12108972_513520888814596_651585409068484

is it ho or not????????

Those are very dramatic and thought out photos, not unlike commercial work, I like what you've done there:smile:

• Like 1

Rediscovering bands I used to listen to and have just got out of listening too.... Reef!

I do like Tesco giant cheese straws from the in-store bakery, the new arrival on the cheesy bread and pastry section.  Very moreish:smile:

Cheryl has made tea... Bangers, mash & STODGY BEANSSSS!!!!!  I LOVE STODGY BEANS.  Yayyyyyyy!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Preecematt said:

Cheryl has made tea... Bangers, mash & STODGY BEANSSSS!!!!!  I LOVE STODGY BEANS.  Yayyyyyyy!!

What do you mean by stodgy beans?  I thought baked beans only came in one texture...

I'm sorry but that is just wrong. Bangers & mash should always and only be served with gravy

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

I'm sorry but that is just wrong. Bangers & mash should always and only be served with gravy

I do agree, it has to be said.

What do you mean by stodgy beans?  I thought baked beans only came in one texture...

When they're seriously overcooked and there isn't much sauce left

Especially good from a Bain Marie!!

Used to love the 4-8 watch - the beans were stodgy and the tea stewed - perfect!! Even if the Stewards looked at me like I was from another planet!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Really really really thick beans,

40 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

Whilst I agree our daughter is dairy free & believe it or not, gravy has dairy in it lol.  SO we have to sacrifice with beans, not that I'm complaining when they are stodgy

5 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

Really really really thick beans,

Whilst I agree our daughter is dairy free & believe it or not, gravy has dairy in it lol.  SO we have to sacrifice with beans, not that I'm complaining when they are stodgy

Eh!? :huh:  As far as I knew all gravy comprised off was stock and flour.  I'd never add milk or any dairy to it.

• Like 1

Just now, jmurray01 said:

Eh!? :huh:  As far as I knew all gravy comprised off was stock and flour.  I'd never add milk or any dairy to it.

Live a lidl cheaper gravy has dairy in it, we use gravy granules, cba to make our own, unless it's Sunday dinner then I'll make it from the joint juices

1 hour ago, Preecematt said:

Live a lidl cheaper gravy has dairy in it, we use gravy granules, cba to make our own, unless it's Sunday dinner then I'll make it from the joint juices

Ah, that makes sense.  I was sitting there trying to work out how the juices from meat could contain dairy!  I think I need to turn off the computer when I reach a certain level of tiredness as my brain just stops functioning :laugh: 

Yes we use granules too sometimes, as it's quite rare a whole piece of meat gets cooked - working full time. 

3 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Agreed, pie and mash with beans is better.

I do like that the days are getting noticeably longer again, just gone 5:40pm and it's still light:smile:

I like bangers and mash with green beans in a herb butter, rather than gravy or with baked beans.  Although broad beans with sage lend themselves to it too

19 hours ago, SeanW said:

When they're seriously overcooked and there isn't much sauce left

Especially good from a Bain Marie!!

Used to love the 4-8 watch - the beans were stodgy and the tea stewed - perfect!! Even if the Stewards looked at me like I was from another planet!!

Can't beat stodgy beans lol, nothing better especially with potato waffles

Lima or butter beans are quite stodgy if you eat them undressed

Just now, GMX said:

is that supposed to be lime or genuinely Lima lol?  Butter beans are really nice

• Like 1

I do like than when my daylight effect 6000°K bulbs fail they don't trip the MCB on the consumer unit, plunging the whole house storey into immediate darkness: unlike the halogens or indeed the regular CFLs.  :smile:

Bit of a popff sound and off it went but the rest of upstairs remains lit.

I really don't want to think about you eating beans naked 😱

• Like 3

I do like opening the door of the electricity cupboard and seeing a regular meter!!  The pre-payment box has been removed - thank the Lord.

I can now turn the heating on (knowing that I have the money to pay it at the end of the month) without worrying about running out of electric.  I know that I can afford the bill based on what has been used so far, but paying as you go wasn't working for me - not one bit.  I don't mind filling with petrol as and when required, but with electric it should be a constant supply that is paid after you use it - in my opinion.

I also like receiving my Unison pack through the post today, showing that I am now a member of the union at work (should I continue employment there!).