Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

10 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Drinking diesel should keep your insides better lubricated too! :lol:   That said, I've never tried an energy drink, partly because of the effect it had on Will out of the Inbetweeners!  Don't drink any caffeine, alcohol or smoke either.  Don't even eat takeaways or sweets.

I'm literally the most boring young person ever. :laugh: 

So you'll probably get killed by an ice-cream van! :laugh:

12 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Drinking diesel should keep your insides better lubricated too! :lol:   That said, I've never tried an energy drink, partly because of the effect it had on Will out of the Inbetweeners!  Don't drink any caffeine, alcohol or smoke either.  Don't even eat takeaways or sweets.

I'm literally the most boring young person ever. :laugh: 

Do you drink coke (including diet), Irn bru  or dr pepper? Or eat chocolate  (excluding white chocolate)?

• Like 1

Nope, I just drink water...  Occasionally Tesco flavoured water lol...

Tbf I do eat a small amount of chocolate, like choc chips in cookies but don't like it on its own.  

What this man said! laugh.png

I like this drink

maxresdefault_zpsqldf0wc3.jpg

And I like this drink 

IMG_20151219_220319_zpsx4ie8gd9.jpg

Just tried that Monster Assault for the first time.

More than a hint of Cherry Coke there methinks.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

On 15/09/2016 at 6:57 PM, Lenny said:

I like this drink

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

I like this drink

But livestrong.com said:

Combining alcohol, such as vodka, and energy drinks isn't a strategy for optimum health !!!

and also said:

according to a study published in "Academic Emergency Medicine" in May 2008. People who drink caffeinated cocktails are more likely to ride with someone who is drunk, be sexually assaulted or need emergency medical treatment ohmy.png

-----

Please keep us all informed as to the results. Preferably with all the gory details!laugh.png (ohmy.pngsad.png:wacko:)

• Like 1

Lol...so sexually assaulted aren't removed words on here... :laugh: 

I do like it finally being cool enough to sleep last night!! Not so keen on the weird dreams that extended sleep brought though...shopping with EastEnders Mitchell brothers, falling off the top of a high thin rail (not really sure what that was) while talking to Stephen Fry then dropping into a swimming pool which was suddenly just a couple of metres away from this rail, and sitting on the toilet naked in the middle of a massive room full of people... :mellow:  Can't say I was bored last night I guess... :laugh:

• Like 1

I do like that largely the swollen river Stour has receded by this morning's stroll with Brandy, most of the bank was dry enough to walk along without getting too muddy.:smile:  Although Brandy's paws did get muddy paws up to her knees and elbows:mellow:

Walking up to the river via the takeway pavement and Delph woods, I gathered £18.48, which is down on previous weekends loose lost change. Brandy found and was denied from having, a largely uneaten huge doner kebab, and then found her attempts to get a partially eaten bucket of chicken thwarted too.

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Not so keen on the weird dreams that extended sleep brought though...shopping with EastEnders Mitchell brothers, falling off the top of a high thin rail (not really sure what that was) while talking to Stephen Fry then dropping into a swimming pool which was suddenly just a couple of metres away from this rail, and sitting on the toilet naked in the middle of a massive room full of people... :mellow:  Can't say I was bored last night I guess... :laugh:

Did you have a cheese dominated meal for supper prior to that dream?:unsure: or some slightly off mushrooms:unsure:  Both of which are supposed to contribute to surreal dreams

• Like 1

Well I did have pizza for tea, but that was hours before, and it was Hawaiian (is that spelt right!?) rather than Farmhouse with magic mushrooms... :laugh: 

I always seem to have weird dreams when I can remember them though, so I doubt it's anything to do with food.

I don't seem to have surreal dreams apart from one I regularly had until ! was about 20, where I routinely got lost in a massive ball of wool:laugh:

I do like getting home and having a decent cup of coffee!  It was either that or a glass of wine, but it is a bit early (even for me!) and I shall be going out again later, so need to be able to drive.

WP_20160917_16_23_42_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

Whilst dogs don't actually celebrate their birthday's, every day is more or less the same when you're a dog: a couple of walks, a runaround on the park with other local dogs, a chicken in your bowl and a then recreational bone or pig ear of an evening. 

However, Brandy is 16 today:smile:, and apart from the recently diagnosed arthritis (being managed with the anti-inflammatory Metacam) she's as bouncy and vital as she was when I got her from the Dog's Trust :smile:, (when she was scarcely out of puppyhood).  She has outlived all but one of my various mate's dogs (standard poodles, collies, GSDs, a fellow springer spaniel, a jack russell, a staffie,  and couple of mixed breeds) that were roughly the same age age as she was, when the whole gang of dogs would play together, in various gardens.  Only Kira the collie and Brandy remain, from that group.:huh:

• Like 2

I do like making it to Oxford and back in one piece! M25 and M40 were fine, if a little slow (M25 more so...:mellow:) but I don't really see why people are afraid of motorways.

Had a road rage incident too...ii didn't let a van merge in at the last minute (he skipped the queue and tried to merge during roadworks) which resulted in all matter of profanity including nice hand gestures...we had a laugh and we all (mum and two cousins inlcuded) returned the favour! :smile: Was quite funny really! :laugh:

32 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

I do like making it to Oxford and back in one piece! M25 and M40 were fine, if a little slow (M25 more so...:mellow:) but I don't really see why people are afraid of motorways.

Oxford University entrance exam and interview?:unsure:

If only I were so lucky! :laugh: It was just one of my aunt and uncles Silver Wedding anniversary, all my family was there. Was a really nice time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GMX said:

Whilst dogs don't actually celebrate their birthday's, every day is more or less the same when you're a dog: a couple of walks, a runaround on the park with other local dogs, a chicken in your bowl and a then recreational bone or pig ear of an evening. 

However, Brandy is 16 today:smile:, and apart from the recently diagnosed arthritis (being managed with the anti-inflammatory Metacam) she's as bouncy and vital as she was when I got her from the Dog's Trust :smile:, (when she was scarcely out of puppyhood).  She has outlived all but one of my various mate's dogs (standard poodles, collies, GSDs, a fellow springer spaniel, a jack russell, a staffie,  and couple of mixed breeds) that were roughly the same age age as she was, when the whole gang of dogs would play together, in various gardens.  Only Kira the collie and Brandy remain, from that group.:huh:

Metacam is seriously good, only 1 pain relief drug is better for a cow and that's 25ml in the vein but can't remember what that's called and meta cam is £200 a bottle lol.  

• Like 1

That's the drug I was thinking of a while ago. It gets used quite a lot with ageing hounds and they love it.... or at least my sisters german shepherd used to love it, he'd get excited when he saw it and used to wait to eat his food until it was put in!

Glad Brandy has it! Should do her lots of good!

• Like 1

I do like the ability to power on and off the PlayStation using an app on my phone.

by doing this I can prevent my 1yr old son from powering it on and ejecting the disc while I'm at work 😁

The app also monitors electricity consumption and calculates how much you have spent operating the device also displays graphs and eliminates standby👍

The adaptor itself from efergy works with any 3 pin plug device and the icons are customizable, range of possibilities and controllable from anywhere.

Link: http://efergy.com/uk/ego 

Screenshot_2016-09-20-13-15-09_zpswckpa8

20160905_124830_zpsxkpmnirj_edit_1473078

• Like 1

Not so much something I like, but it made me laugh anyway!  You would think that whoever prepares the schedule screen (or whatever you'd call it) would at least make sure that all the letters were intact...  It isn't exactly a hard job!!

WP_20160920_13_44_26_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Not so much something I like, but it made me laugh anyway!  You would think that whoever prepares the schedule screen (or whatever you'd call it) would at least make sure that all the letters were intact...  It isn't exactly a hard job!!

WP_20160920_13_44_26_Pro.jpg

😀#YouHadOneJob 

• Like 1

People Abroad being schooled about our local area 😀

IMG_20160920_143235_zpsppoylygm.jpg

58 minutes ago, Lenny said:

😀#YouHadOneJob 

Exactly what I thought!! :laugh:

• Like 1

I do like getting prescribed de-congestant and anti-sickness medication by the doctor, and also finding out that I do indeed have a slight fever.  He's going to write a note which advises that I visited and what symptoms I had, plus that I was right to call in sick and rest at home.  Basically, if work try to have a go for me calling in sick, they can put that in their pipe and smoke it! 

I also like an excellent piece of reverse parking when I came home...  With the street being busy as usual, I had to get as close to the Focus as possible, and I think I achieved that!

WP_20160920_15_18_39_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

Why did you leave such a big gap?

On my street if you leave a gap that big someone will try parking in it 😄

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club