Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Do love my car, it's seriously quick for a 1.6.  Also fallen in love with something else.  Think of the most beautiful woman you have ever seen and multiply it by an infinite amount.  A Focus RS in Frozen white. OH MY GOD!!!!! IT'S GORGEOUS.  Can get one for £31500 as well.  Brand new, now do I put myself in debt by getting one... seriously considering it

• Like 2

I do like having tomorrow off, and a meal out at night with work colleagues...  Not too sure how the latter will pan out as a few of them don't get on ("detest" would be a better word!), but as long as there is red wine I'll be happy!

Do love my car, it's seriously quick for a 1.6.  Also fallen in love with something else.  Think of the most beautiful woman you have ever seen and multiply it by an infinite amount.  A Focus RS in Frozen white. OH MY GOD!!!!! IT'S GORGEOUS.  Can get one for £31500 as well.  Brand new, now do I put myself in debt by getting one... seriously considering it

Wait like 3yrs and it will be 18k. Less debt.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

What that man said!  Or do what I did with my 405 and wait 20 years, then you can pick one up for £500! :laughing:

• Like 1

Just have a look at the new mondeos already have the price in just over a year.

While browsing for a suitable replacement for my 1.6 petrol mk2.5 focus I do like finding 2009 mondeos titanium X sport in my budget range. Hmm

Found out that my recently deceased uncle had inadvertently been growing weed in his weeds lol

We suspect that it was from hemp seeds that have spilled from birdseed - he was a keen birdwatcher in his day!!

• Like 1

For anyone interested, Grand Tour episodes are now available free via the ShowBox app.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 3

18 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like ordering the glow plugs for the 405!!  Hopefully they will arrive quickly and I can fit them myself, to get the car running again.  The only "complicated" bit should be removing the intercooler, which is apparently easy and I've bought another seal for it in case the old one can't be reused.

The hardest bit will be not snapping them in this cold weather after so many years lol...  Be careful. :unsure: 

14 hours ago, Ken.K said:

18k high performance car...no dealer warranty... :laugh::tongue: 

And you lose the prestige of 'one owner from new'. :sad: 

Doubt I'll ever be in the position to, but I'd really like a brand new car one day, I know a lot of people see it as a waste...fortunately not everyone does though or we'd never have second hand cars lol.

• Like 1

I like helping my Friend clean his Fiesta, he needed a few tips! (Its been washed with washing up liquid and lynx body wash before...)

20161126_130031.jpg

2 cars cleaned today, 2 more tomorrow!

• Like 1

Depending on the car but I see your point. You always get at least 12months dealer warranty anyways with approved used.

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

The hardest bit will be not snapping them in this cold weather after so many years lol...  Be careful. :unsure:

I know, and I could lower that risk by warming the engine up prior to changing them, but the only problem with that is that it WILL NOT start in its current condition, so it's catch-22.

I do like having a completely dry extended walk with Brandy:smile:, gathering £23.07 from the pavement outside the takeaways on the outwards journey:smile: and then finding a Snap On screwdriver on the return journey,  in the gutter of A349, just before the path leading to Delph Wood branches off to the right:smile: I often find spanners but this is the first screwdriver I've come across.

15 hours ago, Ken.K said:

While browsing for a suitable replacement for my 1.6 petrol mk2.5 focus I do like finding 2009 mondeos titanium X sport in my budget range. Hmm

Oddly enough I was looking at titanium petrol Mondeos last night. Petrol mondeos seem rarer than their diesel counterparts, or at least Titanium spec ones seem to be

22 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

I like helping my Friend clean his Fiesta, he needed a few tips! (Its been washed with washing up liquid and lynx body wash before...)

At least he's had had go, even though it's wrong.  Contrasting with my brother, who has never washed any of his cars, his current Golf has yet to experience a wash:ohmy:

Was comparing a mondeo to a Mazda 6 and the Mazda 6 2.2d has horror stories of the dpf failing so looked at the 2.5 sport but mpg is my aim then saw the money titanium sport. Shame the ecoboost only comes with powershift.

14 hours ago, SeanW said:

Found out that my recently deceased uncle had inadvertently been growing weed in his weeds lol

We suspect that it was from hemp seeds that have spilled from birdseed - he was a keen birdwatcher in his day!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-29301803

"We've been told we have to cut it up and either compost it, take it to the police station or take it up to the local recycling centre," Mrs Hewitson said.  

Help her take it to the "recycling centre"

Loving the bargains am seeing on autotrader for Mondoes especially like this one. In the new year definitely getting one a40abad9d4170ecd2aa53df31bbaae17.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 11:11 PM, Ken.K said:

Yes but if I get it brand new, only me will have thrashed it.  I mean looked after it.... and only me would of farted on the seat.  Also the value in 20-30 years of a 1 owner Focus RS

didnt realise i could do wireless screen mirroring from laptop to tv, no more hdmi cable to get kodi on the tv. happy days!!!

didnt realise i could do wireless screen mirroring from laptop to tv, no more hdmi cable to get kodi on the tv. happy days!!!

I tried that once and it was crap. Get cutting out. Get an amazon TV stick mate and just plug and forget it better than the screen mirroring

seems to work flawlessly at the moment, watched for 2 hours no issues..... so far. ha ha .

can you alter the amazon firestick for kodi or do you buy the modified ones?

seems to work flawlessly at the moment, watched for 2 hours no issues..... so far. ha ha .

can you alter the amazon firestick for kodi or do you buy the modified ones?

Yeah easy peasy mate, did it in less than 2 mins no need for the alter ones

I do like that I phoned my dentist to see if my Thursday appointment could be brought forward. Yippee 3.15 today thanks to a cancellation. My toothache is bugging the @$#* out of me.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club