Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

He doesn't need matches: Vauxhall's self-ignite laugh.png

Or so we've been told anyway. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ianb said:

New addition to the family, may I present Twiglet....

Another female Scottish Terrier.... 

Pret is dealing with her quite well tbf.. :)

Pret and twigs.jpg

Awww :smile: Pret seems quite happy with Twiglet cuddling in between her paws

• Like 1

Been listening to the best of Kenny Rodgers this week and kind of liking some songs 😅

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Been listening to the best of Kenny Rodgers this week and kind of liking some songs 😅

I love Kenny's music and have a few of his LPs. 

• Like 1

haha, thanks Lenny and Ghana. She's adorable really, loves people, little bit unsure of dogs at the moment, but had a good play with a collie puppy the other day, enjoyed winding up an older spaniel and in a puppy class on Sunday she was good at making friends (sarcasm), her and a staffie puppy started off playing then when the staffie was getting the better of her she turned nasty and the two had to be separated to calm down - fine with the other dogs - I guess two terriers each flexing their muscles.

She's got a great character, but is a bit of a bossy little sod - so we'll see where that goes.

Pret is coping, doesn't like the early morning wake ups from puppy demanding play time... so there has been a load of growls, couple air snaps, but thats about it.... they share beds - didn't particularly encourage it - just woke up one morning and found them like that... not sure what happens when she grows up, a couple elephants in a bed...

They played a bit of tug of war earlier...both crashed out now..

• Like 4

Just now, jmurray01 said:

I love Kenny's music and have a few of his LPs. 

Great storyline to some songs "ruby" and "lady" somewhat forgotten classics in the passing on to newer generations compared to the likes of Johnny cash and Willie nelson, not as many people know of kenny 

7 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Great storyline to some songs "ruby" and "lady" somewhat forgotten classics in the passing on to newer generations compared to the likes of Johnny cash and Willie nelson, not as many people know of kenny 

"Lady" is one of my favourites, as well as "You Decorated My Life".  "Through The Years" is a classic, and another favourite of mine... 

I have a lot of favourites!! :laugh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

As an avid rock fan even I must admit I like a lot of his songs, The Gambler being one of my favourites :wink3:

• Like 1

As an avid rock fan I also like the fact that we have just booked our first gig for 2017.  :yahoo::punk:

green.jpg

• Like 1

I have more in common with mice than I first realised 😅

IMG_20161210_195317_zpszkc6x8xa.jpg

• Like 1

I do like the proper whole Scottish smoked kippers, that I've just grilled for my tea.  They're so much more tasty than their filleted boil-in-the-bag counterparts.

It would seem Brandy was equally drawn to them despite having recently had a big bowl of fresh tripe with piece of cow femur for her tea.  She climbed up on to the settee, across the table and helped herself to my kipper heads and skeletons:ohmy:  She seems to have forgotten, that you're supposed to wait, until it's placed in your bowl. 

43 minutes ago, GMX said:

I do like the proper whole Scottish smoked kippers, that I've just grilled for my tea.  They're so much more tasty than their filleted boil-in-the-bag counterparts.

It would seem Brandy was equally drawn to them despite having recently had a big bowl of fresh tripe with piece of cow femur for her tea.  She climbed up on to the settee, across the table and helped herself to my kipper heads and skeletons:ohmy:  She seems to have forgotten, that you're supposed to wait, until it's placed in your bowl. 

That rule doesn't apply to dogs and cats Ghana!! :wink:

• Like 1

I do like having the house to myself this evening!  Enjoying a good film, a few beers and indulging in a pack of Marlboros... :beer::smoke:

• Like 1

I do like being able to take the Mrs to a baby shower, drop her friends off and still be in time to make the boxing plus am sure I earned some mouth and knee action for good behaviour today.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Just incase any of our ladies like rock formations too!:laugh:

nature5_1.jpg

2 hours ago, WES180 said:

Just incase any of our ladies like rock formations too!:laugh:

nature5_1.jpg

That's one of the Government Buildings 

I do like finally convincing myself that I will be keeping the focus for another few months to a year. Let me get another year ncb before I decide to change. Also cannot find anything suitable in the market as a replacement apart from getting a 2l version or an ST.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

I do like finally convincing myself that I will be keeping the focus for another few months to a year. Let me get another year ncb before I decide to change. Also cannot find anything suitable in the market as a replacement apart from getting a 2l version or an ST.

Hurray, join the club!

Our cars aren't the latest and greatest - but still have two things going for it: engaging drive and reliable :)

• Like 1

Hurray, join the club!
Our cars aren't the latest and greatest - but still have two things going for it: engaging drive and reliable :)

I know I have looked at all brands even contemplated getting a jag but when I drive my car everytime I just enjoy the how fun it is when I give it some revs engaging steering, easy to park. If am changing will definitely be a Zetec S 2l

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken.K said:

I know I have looked at all brands even contemplated getting a jag but when I drive my car everytime I just enjoy the how fun it is when I give it some revs engaging steering, easy to park. If am changing will definitely be a Zetec S 2l

There is no such thing as a Zetec S 2L?

I think there are only 1.6/1.8 Zetec S's (assuming we're talking about Mk2.5 Focii here), unless I'm mistaken.

There is no such thing as a Zetec S 2L?
I think there are only 1.6/1.8 Zetec S's (assuming we're talking about Mk2.5 Focii here), unless I'm mistaken.

Yeah I have just seen that. From searching. Also not sure but seems 6 gears are only available on the 5drs and not 3drs.

These "Feisty Pets" teddy bears 😁 saw in the you store today and had to take a short video lol 

squeeze the back of there head to alter facail expression 😀

• Like 2

I do like taking Brandy for her extended Sunday walk this morning in bright sunshine and remarkable warmth for early December, it was 17°C on the garage wall! :smile: 

Although as we emerged from Delph Woods, to descend towards Wimborne, we entered a surreal landscape with dense low lying fog at dog level and bright clear sunshine above. :ohmy: Until 9:30am, you couldn't actually see where the river edge was, or indeed where your dog was (spaniel sized and below), unless they bounced upwards and out of the fog:unsure:  For Brandy it must have been like walking through a cloud, I don't think dogs have the infrared spectrum available to them like cats and birds do.

It had all vapourised by the time we got Sturminster Marshall, and quite suddenly too.

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

These "Feisty Pets" teddy bears 😁 saw in the you store today and had to take a short video lol 

squeeze the back of there head to alter facail expression 😀

The feisty bear is demonstrating the facial expression of when you discover the gift of a car for Xmas from your nearest and dearest: is in fact a Corsa

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ken.K said:

Yeah I have just seen that. From searching. Also not sure but seems 6 gears are only available on the 5drs and not 3drs.

1.8 6 speed version shouldn't be too slow tbh...

And personally I'd avoid the 3-door models - significantly less practical, and resale demand is low.