Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

4 minutes ago, GMX said:

I do like spending the most of the afternoon with Pipper,:smile: couldn't manage the full 3½ hours, due the client appointment that was proving difficult to reschedule.  I did manage to get it moved an hour earlier, so I didn't get down to Pipper until 12:45pm:mellow:  Which meant we only had 2¾ hours together.   However, we did have a 2 hour walk round the dog walking paddocks, followed by some off lead free running interspersed with a bit clicker training in the off lead compound and finally a cuddle and some play

The rescue rehoming person said she'd got the reference  from Brandy's vet, and I am apparently an exemplary dog owner who put my dog's need first etc, So they won't need to do any other checks apart from meeting my Mum, who occupies part of the house.  And because Pipper came from an home where there were ducks, chickens and rabbits and her former next door neighbour had cats that used the garden, they don't want to observe how Pipper reacts to Molly, as she was indifferent to fast moving furry and feathery things.

My rehoming handover appointment is tomorrow at midday:biggrin:

Whereas I only have one sleep till I can bring Pipper home:biggrin:

that's all good news then :smile:

• Like 1

I do like a day off tomorrow, and then pay-day on Friday!!  Then after work on Saturday, perhaps another addition to the "Ford family"...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like a day off tomorrow, and then pay-day on Friday!!  Then after work on Saturday, perhaps another addition to the "Ford family"...

The Focus or the Mondeo?

18 minutes ago, GMX said:

The Focus or the Mondeo?

Not sure.  I'll wait until I have the cash in my wallet and will then try to get a good deal.

I now only have one sleep until I can fetch my new car. Woo.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, simcor said:

I now only have one sleep until I can fetch my new car. Woo.

it will be a long night lol :smile:

• Like 1

It will be a long night and day lol only 21 hours and 6 minutes to go.

One sleep sounds better lol

• Like 1

I did like discovering earlier that the local Tesco Express stocks smoked salmon slices:smile:, albeit in rather small packs (100g)  and equally surprising: Hass avocadoes:smile:  Which consequently enabled me to have break from bacon, olives and cheese for my tea.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like that Peugeot have finally made a decent advert again!!

That said, I still wouldn't buy the car... :laugh:

You might not now, but in around 2034-2038 you might, if then as now: you still prefer the older vehicles:laugh:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, GMX said:

You might not now, but in around 2034-2038 you might, if then as now: you still prefer the older vehicles:laugh:

Hmm...  I hadn't thought of it like that. 

I do like that in 11.5hrs from now I will be in my new car. Unless anything goes drastically wrong that is. Although I should not have said that.

• Like 1

I do like that we've returned from the rescue centre and  Pipper is now in residence:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Unlike Brandy was when I got her: Pipper is used to car travel, so there was no heaving from the back seat, every couple of minutes,:ohmy:   She also must be used to going in the boot, and not riding on the back seat, as she leapt into the boot  the moment I opened it.:huh: She was quite reluctant to get on the dog hammock (strung between the headrests resting on the back seat), as if previously she had been told "dogs ride in the boot, seat are for humans".

We've just had an extensive sniff throughout the house and garden except for Molly's room.  Which is Molly's dog-free sanctuary, where she does her private cat things. 

It turns out the rescue centre feed everyone at 9:30am and 3:30pm.  So Pipper will be expecting her tea shortly:laugh: Brandy used to have hers between 5-6pm whereas Molly has her meals 12 hours apart. 

• Like 8

Chocolate Hob Nobs and a good cup of tea.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VagaBong said:

Chocolate Hob Nobs and a good cup of tea.

you and me both :smile:

• Like 1

Well I'm sat in the dealer while he finishes handing over one car and kind of sad to see the Focus going but also glad to see my new car sitting there looking all lovely. Like a ***** big kid at Xmas. Lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GMX said:

I do like that we've returned from the rescue centre and  Pipper is now in residence:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Unlike Brandy was when I got her: Pipper is used to car travel, so there was no heaving from the back seat, every couple of minutes,:ohmy:   She also must be used to going in the boot, and not riding on the back seat, as she leapt into the boot  the moment I opened it.:huh: She was quite reluctant to get on the dog hammock (strung between the headrests resting on the back seat), as if previously she had been told "dogs ride in the boot, seat are for humans".

We've just had an extensive sniff throughout the house and garden except for Molly's room.  Which is Molly's dog-free sanctuary, where she does her private cat things. 

It turns out the rescue centre feed everyone at 9:30am and 3:30pm.  So Pipper will be expecting her tea shortly:laugh: Brandy used to have hers between 5-6pm whereas Molly has her meals 12 hours apart. 

Glad to see she got home safely and has settled in.

She has big pawprints to fill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMX said:

That's great news!!

I must admit though, not being a dog owner I was one of those people who would have expected dogs to go in the boot (minus the parcel shelf of course), but I'm sure there are good safety reasons for them not to and you are far more experienced than me in that area.

• Like 1

I do like arranging to have a second viewing of the MK1 Focus Ghia tomorrow evening...  The seller has by now realised that her asking price was far too high and with the sight of some £20 notes, I think I can make a very good deal for both of us.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like arranging to have a second viewing of the MK1 Focus Ghia tomorrow evening...  The seller has by now realised that her asking price was far too high and with the sight of some £20 notes, I think I can make a very good deal for both of us.

good luck with the dealing :smile:

• Like 2

I like that in my skewed world I have finally figured out what the RS reminds me of-

Ford-Focus_RS-2016.jpgCookie-Monster.gif

• Like 5

4 hours ago, simcor said:

Well I'm sat in the dealer while he finishes handing over one car and kind of sad to see the Focus going but also glad to see my new car sitting there looking all lovely. Like a ***** big kid at Xmas. Lol

Are you getting a new car? You never said! :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Like 2

I like that in my skewed world I have finally figured out what the RS reminds me of-
Ford-Focus_RS-2016.jpgCookie-Monster.gif

Hahahahaha spot on

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I do like having a £65 BT engineers call out fee cancelled after I objected to it! 

• Like 3

I do like taking Pipper for her first neighbourhood walk after she had her tea. :smile:  And her first evening stroll, from which we've recently returned.:smile:  

She's happy to greet any dog she encounters, whereas Brandy could be selective who she acknowledged: and who she ignored.

Pipper has decided as soon as she came in the office that my typing is much better with one hand,:ohmy: the other hand must be used for non-stop ear stroking and chin tickling:laugh:

• Like 6

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club