Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7
聽Share

I've just found this to be available and added it to next month's shopping list as I'll be using it in two bedrooms atleast 馃憤 it is a bit pricey but takes a load of stress out of fishing cables through partition walls with minimum drilling making it right first time.
  • Like 3

Lenny. Don't waste your hard earned. To pass wires thru partition walls 1st drill your hole but slightly larger thru both walls. Use a length of plastic conduit to push thru the hole then push your wires thru the conduit. Once partially thru you can then remove the conduit.
I've used that method for decades.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tazzman600 said:

Lenny. Don't waste your hard earned. To pass wires thru partition walls 1st drill your hole but slightly larger thru both walls. Use a length of plastic conduit to push thru the hole then push your wires thru the conduit. Once partially thru you can then remove the conduit.
I've used that method for decades.

"Lenny what are ye doin;聽you think it's the business but no its a gimmick;聽your not using your brain are you no it's a waste of hard earned money ye fool"馃槄

Thanks for advise mate, I won't buy it no, I'll take your advise and I'll be in contact for further detail when time comes to route cables for bedroom television.

• Like 1

No worries m8. Like you I like to give advice. It's not often from me but what I give is time proven and good. Happy wiring.

• Like 1

I do like feeling human again today!聽 It really is true that you don't appreciate good health until you lose it!!

• Like 2

Off work until Friday 馃檶

been working six days week since Christmas decided to take a few days to relax and evaluate聽

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Off work until Friday 馃檶

been working six days week since Christmas decided to take a few days to relax and evaluate聽

Don't evaluate too much, or you might realise you don't want to go back!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Don't evaluate too much, or you might realise you don't want to go back!!

馃榿 no i聽love my job and the work involved, it's a pleasure to be a part of the pharmaceutical industry.

Just finding balance between achieving financial goals and spending time with the kids as there growing up fast.

9 hours ago, Lenny said:

馃榿 no i聽love my job and the work involved, it's a pleasure to be a part of the pharmaceutical industry.

Just finding balance between achieving financial goals and spending time with the kids as there growing up fast.

Ah yes, I remember those days...聽 Only memories for me though!!

Not that I am at all qualified in the areas of financial success or parenthood, but the way I see it is that as long as you have a comfortable income then the best thing is to spend as much time with your children as possible, as once they grow up that is it.聽 You will always have opportunities to earn more money once they are older and have moved out etc...

• Like 1

Love hearing my v6 engine now and again when I can put it in sports mode and rev it

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, iantt said:

Depends when they move out!!

Haha, yeah that's true I suppose!!

31 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

Love hearing my v6 engine now and again when I can put it in sports mode and rev it

I do miss having a V6, nothing beats that sound!

• Like 1

Yeah best investment after my focus. And the comfort of my just need better tyres than this budget crap I have. Will be very tough finding a replacement

2 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

V8?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turvey said:

V8?

I prefer a V6 to be honest as opposed to most modern V8s.聽 An old school 1960s V8 though...聽 Nothing can beat that!!

• Like 2

I prefer a V6 to be honest as opposed to most modern V8s.聽 An old school 1960s V8 though...聽 Nothing can beat that!!

Maybe an M5 v10 [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

44 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

Maybe an M5 v10 emoji6.pngemoji6.pngemoji6.png

Sorry, but not for me. Old school V8 with lumpy cam wins it聽:wink:

The days of me being impressed with 0-60 times etc are LONG gone. Give me something old and slow, a bit like me聽:smile:

• Like 2

W16 ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turvey said:

Sorry, but not for me. Old school V8 with lumpy cam wins it聽:wink:

The days of me being impressed with 0-60 times etc are LONG gone. Give me something old and slow, a bit like me聽:smile:

Agreed!!

I do like putting 拢50 of diesel in the 405 today and knowing that will last me at least 500 miles.聽

No electronics or computers, just four wheels and an engine.聽 Simple!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Turvey said:

V8?

What about a cold start V12?聽:biggrin:

• Like 1

or a ford v10 6.8l.petrol. cant believe they use those in motorhomes(r.v) must be 10mpg at the most.

43 minutes ago, iantt said:

or a ford v10 6.8l.petrol. cant believe they use those in motorhomes(r.v) must be 10mpg at the most.

Makes my Rover look like a Prius!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club