Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

23 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Not really, another doctors appointment tomorrow so we'll see what happens. 

Fingers crossed for you bud 😉

23 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Regardless of what the outcome is though, you just have to carry on living and remember there is always someone worse off.

So true. We flew down to a gig in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago and it was cancelled an hour before the gates opened! Very annoying but a few weeks before 22 people went to a gig in Manchester but didn't go home after 😟

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like today's bargain - 2003 Rover 45 2.0 Diesel with brand new tyres for £130!

WP_20170730_14_45_15_Pro.thumb.jpg.fa3c66baf378796168dd48f7503a8765.jpg

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with it, but I couldn't say no at that price.

It wasn't sold off cheap as it's been in a recent accident was it?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-arrested-dangerous-driving-*****-10900899

:laugh: 

It wasn't sold off cheap as it's been in a recent accident was it?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-arrested-dangerous-driving-*****-10900899
laugh.png 

What's to say he didn't buy it BEFORE the accident, and he was driving it at the time [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

i do like playing  practical jokes sometimes. my partner has been told she needs to be on an "on call" rota where she has to take emergency calls from work over night while at home. she has been given a work mobile phone (nokia 130) !!!! 

she has been moaning for ages about having to be on call as she never sleeps well when she did it a few years ago

last night was her first night out of 7. i found a nokia ringtone the same and set it as an alarm on my tablet setting it  for 12am. placed it under the bed and went to sleep.

i pmsl as she woke and struggled to find her phone then was unable to stop it ringing. lol

• Like 5

I'm not allowed to play practical jokes on my wife, not since I used to move her car after she had parked it. I would either turn it round to face the other way or put it in front of mine if she had parked behind it and vice versa. I would also switch her radio stations around too, she thought it was cruel haha.

• Like 4

I did have to sleep the rest of the night in a spare bedroom though. Lol

• Like 3

I do like that it was only the rear wiper motor that had seized on the Mk2 :smile: and not the awkward to replace soldered in relay on the fusebox, nor the pull the headlining and carpet out hard to find short circuit somewhere on the loom.  Got a hardly used replacement from a local breaker for a decent £25 (Ford wanted £110 for a new one).:smile:  Whilst checking the usual suspect, a short in the rubber boot between the tailgate and the body. I found a chafed rear heater feed wire:ohmy:: a short waiting to happen! That had the wiper motor not failed I wouldn't have known about.  It's now spliced, soldered and enveloped in heatshrink:smile: 

I also like being very involved in this, in terms both volunteering all day and Pipper is sponsoring a couple of the significant and relevant show classes to herself.

https://www.margaretgreenanimalrescue.org.uk/Companion_Dog_Show_Dorset.html

• Like 3

I do like treating myself to a pack of REAL cigarettes!

WP_20170801_23_03_32_Pro.thumb.jpg.6e48b4232b88a45512d3f7a68fbcb78b.jpg

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like treating myself to a pack of REAL cigarettes!

WP_20170801_23_03_32_Pro.thumb.jpg.6e48b4232b88a45512d3f7a68fbcb78b.jpg

I haven't seen those for years, didn't know they still made them

I finally got to stop safely to take this place name direction sign. I'm sure you'll be amused. I know I am everytime I see it.

1501751214509.jpg
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, tazzman600 said:

I finally got to stop safely to take this place name direction sign. I'm sure you'll be amused. I know I am everytime I see it.

1501751214509.jpg

that's a great sign :smile:

I do like receiving a nice new Ford Focus Bowden cable repair kit, this afternoon. Slightly faster than the supplier's suggested delivery time.:smile:  It was supposed to be arriving Saturday.  Now, I've got all the fun of rebuilding the lock to my key's profile with all those tiny springs and sliders:laugh: 

8 hours ago, tazzman600 said:

1501751214509.jpg

Whilst you have that.

Here in Dorset we have thisThe_Shitterton_Sign.thumb.jpg.f2ec4c351f0cb870e68760bdb54fc235.jpg

• Like 2

I was just going to mention that one. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I drove through Middleton Stoney earlier today (near oxford) and so wish I had stopped to get a photo of the sign.
Should be able to get one off a freeze frame from my dashcam though. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At the moment I am mostly just liking being a daddy

I like driving just for the fun of it and just got back home from a 134 mile jolly!

I read about the B6047 between Melton Mowbray & Market Harborough on a random bikers forum which are a great source of information regarding fun roads.

On 03/08/2017 at 6:39 PM, GMX said:

I do like receiving a nice new Ford Focus Bowden cable repair kit, this afternoon. Slightly faster than the supplier's suggested delivery time.:smile:  It was supposed to be arriving Saturday.  Now, I've got all the fun of rebuilding the lock to my key's profile with all those tiny springs and sliders:laugh: 

Whilst you have that.

Here in Dorset we have thisThe_Shitterton_Sign.thumb.jpg.f2ec4c351f0cb870e68760bdb54fc235.jpg

While we're on the subject of rude place names, here's a pic of yours truly 😁 I'm sure I've posted this before but for those of you who haven't seen it.......

20444_1371979822471_2159524_n.jpg

• Like 7

I do like that the winner of the class (Best female MAGR  dog) that we sponsored went on to win the other class we also sponsored (Best overall MAGR dog) a grey rather fluffy dog, called Chloe.:smile: A rottie callled Milo from *Best male MAGR dog) was runner up.  Pipper was quite keen to meet Milo but largely ignored Chloe.

I also launched our campaign to raise a minimum of £25K next year for the rescue, by staging a series of sponsored events and ticketed event across the course of a year.  :smile:  In her role as brand ambassador for the campaign and MAGR,  Pipper will shortly have her own social media accounts on every major platform.  

Being interviewed and broadcasting to the entire show and site wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be:smile:  Hearing your voice amplified across the site as you speak, was a tad surreal at first though:laugh:

This might have been posted before too, there's few more here

http://www.travelettes.net/funny-town-names-from-around-the-world/

• Like 2

An Aussie mate sent me this one a while back......

100_0558.jpg

• Like 4

Getting home from work after a day in the rain haveing a nice hot shower and a takeaway on its way niiiiiccce 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club