Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Well the Highlands have been living up to their reputation and it's been abysmal here most days recently. We did have one positively tropical'esque' day though. It was mildly sunny, slightly rainy and a blistering 12degrees, I was in my shorts by 9am and had a calypso in my hand by 10. All the local shops closed for a siesta, it was like being in Spain but with more Polish people [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So this is a bit of a 'cheeky' like. I like, almost love catching people out, and then being proved right when they appear to drop off the Earth (or internet). My only dislike is not being able to hold back and give them a bit of rope to hang themselves with, metaphorically of course.

Careful now... =]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CyprusPluto said:

I was in Orkney about 3 years ago, beautiful place, although I wasn't there long.

Aye, it has it's moments 😉

1 hour ago, CyprusPluto said:

I lived on Shetland for 5 years and I believe last month, Lerwick was the sunniest place in the UK. Vastly different to July 2013 when most of the UK basked in a sunny heatwave; the warm air met the cold North sea and the islands were shrouded in haar (sea fogs). We had our foggiest month ever - 23 days! Still, if I could I go back tomorrow :smile:

Never been to Shetland! Although we've spoken about going up to see UHA one year. I used to work for a Shetland company down here and still keep in touch with one of the women in the office and she's told us we need to see it at least once 😎

• Like 1

I do like having the day off work and starting it right!

WP_20170831_09_21_50_Pro.thumb.jpg.a06e69771566b87a2ef0f57e79d5ff7a.jpg

• Like 4

I do like seeing finally some blushing on the tomatoes, might even get some to ripen before the weekend!:laugh: 

It's been one of the worst years I've ever experienced cropwise, all the 2017 weather has been inappropriate.  Not that I was growing then, on the garden forums they're saying, it's just like 1962 or 1977 all over again.  2009 wasn't too good but nowhere as bad as this year!

10 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like having the day off work and starting it right!

WP_20170831_09_21_50_Pro.thumb.jpg.a06e69771566b87a2ef0f57e79d5ff7a.jpg

Nice to see you back 😉 you have been conspicuous by your absence. 

• Like 2

how much was it? i ended up ordering a new hose only on ebay for my nilfisk last night.

£26 from wickes. Cheapest I could find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

On 31/08/2017 at 8:17 PM, Turvey said:

Nice to see you back 😉 you have been conspicuous by your absence. 

Thanks Kevin, my health took a turn for the worse and it has taken all my efforts just to keep my job and independence, but things are leveling out now (hopefully).

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Thanks Kevin, my health took a turn for the worse and it has taken all my efforts just to keep my job and independence, but things are leveling out now (hopefully).

Onwards and upwards bud 😉

I was wondering where you where. Here's to getting back to health [emoji482]

• Like 3

I do like finally getting an outside tap fitted. I also like my own optimism in that I think my wife will now let me buy a pressure washer, foam bottle and assorted valeting goodies...

• Like 3

17 hours ago, iantt said:

"let you?? grow a pair! lol

Excuse me Ian. I don't think that's a very appropriate comment.

Of course I grew a pair.

My wife keeps them in a jar.

😉

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

jerry_watch.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You stay out of this!

😁

• Like 2

You stay out of this!
[emoji16]

or your wife will do what? lol
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, iantt said:

or your wife will do what? lol

I don't know, I'll ask her. 

Let's put it this way: my car might be nice to drive, but my wife is nice to ride.  I want to keep it that way =]

• Like 2

Whilst it technically starts with a "don't like", as in, when I was flossing my teeth this morning prior to going to the dentist for a check up, a piece of filling cracked and fell out.  I suspect last night's brazil nuts may have had a hand in that!   It's always brazil nuts that break fillings and oh little pieces of stone in sausages, I've found.  Why do some brazil nuts have the texture of granite?:ohmy:

I do like that the dentist re-filled it there and then:smile: rather than say I needed another appointment to refill it; as this was just a 10 minute check up appointment.  Some of the partners won't do other dental stuff when you've come in for a check up:huh:

I do like getting ready to go to BTCC at Silverstone tomorrow first time I will have seen them live

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 4

Enjoy it. I'll be watching it on tv.

• Like 1

I do like getting ready to go to BTCC at Silverstone tomorrow first time I will have seen them live

Sent from my iPhone

I'm up in the Woodcote B grandstand. Racing has been good so far, looking forward to the first BTCC race next.

Enjoy!
  • Like 1

Just had a good rip over the moors in the fog rain and mud had a good run with hardly any other cars on road so on the raceing line lmao:yucky: with some random lad in vxr my poor car was on its ***** ha good fun tho need a car wash now 

A dentist open on a Sunday [mention=69909]GMX[/mention] they must be making good money to do that! I recently parted with £200 and an impacted wisdom tooth, all I got in return was a packet of antibiotics and 5 stitches lol

Tonight/today my only 'like' is diazepam.

EDIT just realised that you didn't write your dentist post today @GMX

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club