Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

The thing I am deeply liking right now is that my new ST3 has now arrived in Dagenham from Saarlouis plant having been born on the 26th September.
Should be at my dealership later this week and after the PDI should be ready to collect early next week.
Now just have to rip out all the mods and get them ready to swap over.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You will obviously be starting a new build thread, I hope! Looking forward to pictures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I have a couple of cosmetic things ready to go.
Rest for now will be transferring over hydraulic bonnet lifters, led boot and reverse bulbs then getting new chrome indicator bulbs fitted.
I need to send my Bluefin handset back to be recalibrated as apparently the engine management configuration has been upgraded so no longer a straight reregister as hoped.
May need a new boot liner due to the subwoofer raising the floor a bit.
Heko's will probably be replaced as current ones are scratched up.
I'll have a reasonably priced F6 nav card going up for sale shortly too if anyone needs one.

• Like 1

I do like volunteering with Pipper at the "Barking Mud" event (sponsored cross trail with dogs in mud) that the rescue held yesterday. :smile:

Pipper got spectacularly muddy:laugh: it was hard to distinguish between her brown fur and her white fur!  Pipper was given the remaining spare competitors goodie bag: containing among other things, 2 packets Beautiful Joe's liver treats

• Like 1

I do like fitting in an afternoon of volunteering at rescue.:smile:  I took along my industrial steam cleaner and cleaned some equipment they'd mentioned they were struggling to do by hand.  

Pipper it seems is not the only springer spaniel on Twitter, she's gathering quite few springer followers, some of whom are service dogs like Clive's

• Like 2

I do like have a couple of hours free this afternoon, and popping over to the rescue to walk and entertain Izzy the collie x:smile:

https://www.margaretgreenanimalrescue.org.uk/42706

She's going to her forever home tomorrow. :smile: Pipper didn't seem to mind that I came back with another woman's scent all over me:ohmy:

It's also my birthday today, so I took a load of cakes for all the animal rescue staff and sausages for all the dogs.

Pipper now has 34 followers on her Twitter and is following most of the police dog units (who also tweet)

• Like 2

Getting a cheque from the DVLA for £220 refunded road tax [emoji4]

• Like 2

Forgot to mention that I really like my cars road tax now is £20 and it's economy is twice better than my beloved titanium x sport ecoboost was.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tazzman600 said:

Forgot to mention that I really like my cars road tax now is £20 and it's economy is twice better than my beloved titanium x sport ecoboost was.

The Lexus? Is it a diesel one then?

No m8 it's a petrol hybrid. 2.5 litre none turbo and only produces 180 bhp but the batteries add another 50 I'd say tho I don't know. This car is more economical than the 4 diesel fords I've had which suprises me.

• Like 1

Blimey I've not long seen 2 focus RS's. One in the dull grey But by crikey the other effing stunning in Metallic Magnetic. Absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 1

At long last i have a date for taking ownership of my new ST.

Wednesday can't come quick enough :yahoo:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

At long last i have a date for taking ownership of my new ST.

Wednesday can't come quick enough :yahoo:

Colour? Spec? You may have mentioned before, sorry. :P

Colour? Spec? You may have mentioned before, sorry. [emoji14]
Shadow Black ST3 with factory tints, Sony system and reversing camera.
Didn't go for BLIS, sign recognition or lane monitoring as that's just faffery that gets in the way of the driving pleasure imo.
I decided to chop early as my pcp date was April 2018.
If I'd waited until then I wouldn't have been able to get another ST due to the roll out of the Mk4 and probably no ST model until at least the end of 2018 / April 2019.
As it was my new car was a special order as they aren't building ST's as standard now, probably tooling up for Mk4 production already.
Btw, if anyone wants a diesel ST they apparently have loads in stock at Dagenham.

• Like 2

The new BeaST is now mine.-

59fa32d7053a3_20171101_135553.jpg.585cd187dae566d3fcf3d82bb9e0e208.jpg59fa32e7a655a_20171101_140630.thumb.jpg.5df29c6275971c4d02b28a7e104fee91.jpg20171101_141803.jpg.9d15e65c179ca0ade863f9880f0f23e5.jpg

dashcam, Heko's, bonnet dampers and some other bits from the old car will go back on in the next couple of days.

A few new mods are ready to go on too, pics to follow soon.....

• Like 3

Nice and stealth in black

• Like 1

The paint has a sort of smokey shimmer about it when the light catches it.
Wifey thought it looked like heat haze.

I do like that my winter tyres are back on the car. Let's just hope it's a cold one!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Micro said:

I do like that my winter tyres are back on the car. Let's just hope it's a cold one!

You actually looking for a bad winter? :wacko: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

You actually looking for a bad winter? :wacko: 

I love snow and driving in it! 😁

18 hours ago, Micro said:

I love snow and driving in it! 😁

Move to Norway or Sweden then! :biggrin:

I do like getting a visit from the police this evening! We had a visit from them last night (details not important or serious) . This morning our son found a fuel card on our drive. After posting on a local Facebook page saying I would put it by the police station if nobody claimed it, we wondered if it could have belonged to them. 

I phoned 101, got put through to our local station where they confirmed it did indeed belong to them! 

Half an hour later a sheepish, grateful, young female constable(the same one who visited last night)  came to the door to collect it :laughing:

• Like 1

I do like getting yet another 5 pounds off my last KFC purchase. 

I say 'yet' because the first time I used the offer was 'genuine' - the two times after that seem to be thanks to an error with their IT systems. 

I told the guy at the counter that I'd already redeemed the offer twice, and he just shrugged and said I should use it again :laugh:

Anybody on the forum wants free KFC and lives near me? lol!!

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2017 at 8:06 PM, Incontro said:

I do like getting yet another 5 pounds off my last KFC purchase. 

I say 'yet' because the first time I used the offer was 'genuine' - the two times after that seem to be thanks to an error with their IT systems. 

I told the guy at the counter that I'd already redeemed the offer twice, and he just shrugged and said I should use it again :laugh:

Anybody on the forum wants free KFC and lives near me? lol!!

While at KFC did you notice a gathering of cats around the parking area which is generally close to the drive-tru?

Reason I ask is because there's always atleast 3 or 4 most I saw at once was 7 cats waiting around the Car park outside KFC staring in the Car Windows 😅 people must be throwing out the chicken bones or somthing. 

Just wondering if other KFC's are pussey magnets aswell or is it just out local 

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club