Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7
聽Share

Looks like autobeam are now selling gift cards. The perfect Christmas present for everyone 馃槀聽

Hopefully next will be their updated LED fog lights which I'm planning on getting聽

15132788030982056825135.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like that the Post Office Money have finally responded to my complaint regarding the paperless billing promotion and are offering me 拢40 (拢5 offer + 拢35 goodwill).

I don't like that they have referred to a pre-paid envelope to post back the acceptance form but haven't included one.

I like a family orientated Christmas day. Hope you all had as good a day as me. And for those that didn't then I pass on good wishes to you.
Merry Christmas everyone.

• Like 1

Looks like autobeam are updating their website with some products. Their premium products are now called performance and now have a red tag (before was black). They now made their LED reverse lights part of the performance range. Strangely they keep changing the price on the reverse lights. I got them for 拢11.90 in October now they increased it to around 拢15.90. Hopefully they'll be bringing in their updated LED fog lights which I've been waiting for =D

Screenshot_20171230-001200.png

This RS that's appeared over the road from mea30d58c7a7c9f76ee0660184478e8ec9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I do like wasting a few minutes in the garage adding something to my collection of signs!聽:biggrin:

IMG_20171231_154149403.jpg

• Like 1

I was following a mountune new RS focus today. Excellent number plate. RS12 BYE. Quite apt wouldn't you think.

I do like wasting a few minutes in the garage adding something to my collection of signs!聽biggrin.png
IMG_20171231_154149403.thumb.jpg.7a199718c83e83d30997c2b97f65ad05.jpg
Meanwhile nearby rtc's increase by 50% [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Meanwhile nearby rtc's increase by 50% emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ha ha聽:biggrin:聽rest assured, no 'working' signs were used in the making of this display聽:wink:聽They are all retired and were destined for the scrappy聽:smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tazzman600 said:

I was following a mountune new RS focus today. Excellent number plate. RS12 BYE. Quite apt wouldn't you think.

I remember seeing a audi S5 with the plate 'S5 OH YEAH'聽:laugh:

17 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Meanwhile nearby rtc's increase by 50% emoji6.png

馃槀 ive saw signs being used as oil sump guards when the vehicle is Dirt Nasty Low聽3577794926_ccaf21ec28_b.thumb.jpg.73294f0043c95037e8c0d8ae59ab44f0.jpg

• Like 4

There's a Ferrari 355 hereabouts which has the number plate G16OLO.

Having Virgin media installed and sacking Sky and BT off can鈥檛 say I鈥檒l miss either of them

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone

1 minute ago, Philf1 said:

Having Virgin media installed and sacking Sky and BT off can鈥檛 say I鈥檒l miss either of them

Sent from my iPhone

I'd love to have access to VM again. I'm still waiting for BT to finish off connecting my cabinet so I can move from 3Mbps ADSL to 10 Mbps FTTC. :wallbash:

Sent from my iPhone
I'm looking forward to that also. When my broadband was up for renewal I did look into VM but it wasn't available (despite the website saying otherwise).

When I do leave BT (again), I certainly won't miss their shocking customer service.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BT are s**t thankfully I got out penalty free because they put their prices up again

I鈥檓 impressed with Virgin so far broadband is running at 220mb already. TV is a case of getting used to different remote and channel numbers

Sent from my iPhone

7 hours ago, Philf1 said:

BT are s**t thankfully I got out penalty free because they put their prices up again

I鈥檓 impressed with Virgin so far broadband is running at 220mb already. TV is a case of getting used to different remote and channel numbers

Sent from my iPhone

Wow, that is amazing speed! I am paying extortionate amounts with Sky just to get 50Mbps聽:dry:

Shame we cant get Virgin in our building...

Such a disparity between available broadband speeds in this country it's ridiculous. I should really post this in the don't like thread though, as I can't think of anything I like about the openreach network. Should I really "like" the fact they'll be giving me 10 Mbps sometime this year (hopefully). Sure it's better than what I have now, I do like it will be an improvement, but compared to what should be available it's an absolute joke.

I do like getting a rare dustcart run-out to one of the islands today (Hoy if you're interested) even rarer was the fact that I was by myself for the first couple of hours and it gave me a chance to stop and take a couple of pictures.聽

The first was the sun rising, the second is the sun setting. The rest are various parts of the route.聽

Carlsberg don't do dustcart runs, but if they did...

IMG_20180111_091133221_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180111_152722441_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180111_093348625.jpg

IMG_20180111_092843411_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180111_094056020_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180111_093751812_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/9/2018 at 3:00 PM, Philf1 said:

Sent from my iPhone

I have VM and the new boxes and speed is amazing,had it for around 10 years or more and spot on,good choice.

When you buy a full set of wipers for under 拢9 and all amazing,no judder or smear and fits A1.

I never buy top wipers as i have never had a issue with cheap ones,ones on before were over 12 months old

and just wanted to go back to the 16'' on the passenger front not 15'' what was on.

I do like getting a notification on Facebook that our son's football practice tomorrow has been cancelled because....... the all weather pitch is covered in snow!!!聽:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Turvey said:

I do like getting a notification on Facebook that our son's football practice tomorrow has been cancelled because....... the all weather pitch is covered in snow!!!聽:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lol .....''All Weather''..........

• Like 1

I like that after a crazy busy period at work Wifey and I will be spending a quiet few days in Bristol this week, some nice restaurants and a decent hotel.

BUT--- a horrible visit to IKEA as Wifey want's to remodel the bathroom and has her eye on various bathroom acoutrements (AAAGH!)

Cue boot full of flatpack boxes and a rear seat loaded with crap.

• Haha 1