Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

laumk7

Things I Do Like

at last my partner has come her sences and bought a fiesta instead of a mini!!! took a while but i kept on at her until she gave in. 16 plate  titanium 125 ecoboost. 

part ex her trusty 59 plate honda jazz 78k with full service history... cough cough. well in 78k it has had 1 oil filter change and 2 oil changes, set of front and rear pads, and 6 tyres (4 of which only put on not long ago)

still on original spark plugs, air filter, pollen filter. lol

I like how silky smooth my cars gear changes are now after getting it in for a service and MOT with gearbox oil n filter change. Had to have new rear trailing arm bushes fitted and new rear discs n pads plus brake fluid renewal. So a happy bunny even after paying just over a grand but my car is worth it coz of what it is.

I did the rear trailing arm bushes myself!!  Bit of a pig, but after being quoted £450+VAT I laughed and googled it - easy job...or so I thought...The old bushes were rather well...umm...attached lol

You no longer need to replace the whole trailing arm...Ford "invented" a tool to press the old bushes out.  It's a screw down press with a couple of notches for the bush housing to fit into.  Cheap(er) knock offs are available...

Wow Sean 450 + vat? Mine only cost 245 all in to do but like I said my car is worth spending money on coz they're rare cars and mine is one of the best titanium x sport ecoboost mondeos there is.

I do like how easy it was to set up a Twitter account for Pipper. :smile:

I also like that although they've come from various suppliers by different couriers, all the parts I ordered for the rear axle, all turned up today, between midday and 3pm:smile:

I do like receiving delivery of five Milano Aruba radiators today along with minimalist chrome valves all from bestheating.com completing the change to Milano throughout the house,

Just gotta wait for next month to install. I'm filling and painting the walls in the meantime as the pipes will exit out from the wall instead of up from the floor when installed 👍

Bit easier to do upstairs as it's all plastic pipe work.