Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Retro Fitting. (Again)

Marty1198

Can anyone tell me where I am likely to find the connector behind the dash for this plug? Its part of the loom for the bluetooth module I aquired from my local scrappies. I have been searching for ages but can't find the connector. I believe, if it is there, that it could be taped up somewhere but I cant find it.

post-36775-0-32410700-1425123723_thumb.j

Normally if it's there it will be taped up behind the console perhaps closer to the glove box side.

I guess it's not there. I've had the whole centre console out from the top vents to the gear surround. Can't find a thing. ETIS says the BT/VC interface is there but the other end of this connector ain't there.

Not all models had all the wiring harnesses and connectors.

Are you looking in the right place for the B/T module, you have to get your head into the glovebox space to see it and look towards the rear of the car, its tucked well in, that connector doesn't look anything like my bluetooth connector.

I have a module and part loom and this grey plug is part of the loom. Its a mk3 Mondeo so the module fits below the heater. I'm beginning to think this plug might be part of the satnav loom that I dont really want or need.

Apologies, my comment referred to Mk4.

I think I will be going down the Parrot route. Less grief in the end. Lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club