Photo

another new member

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 titanium_s_spec

titanium_s_spec

Local Rep: Hertfordshire (Spelling Bee Champ)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk7 mountune

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

hi placed order for new fiesta 3 weeks ago titanium in red with the s kit whels etc on it can any 1 tell me if the x pack includes full leather because on the ford ght when i add full leather it says remove x pack.And sales man is on hols at moment so can't see him to ask i no very confusing. cheers simon

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:31 PM

Welcome Simon. The X Pack is leather interior, ESP/EBA and the 17 inch wheels. The configurator won't let you add both leather and the X Pack because it's already included.

Nice car - there aren't too many red Titaniums around it seems.

#3 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

Incidentally - the Titanium dress-up kit is slightly different from the Zetec S body kit. The Zetec S doesn't have the side skirts as standard and neither does it have the front splitter that you'll see on a dressed up Titanium.

#4 titanium_s_spec

titanium_s_spec

Local Rep: Hertfordshire (Spelling Bee Champ)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk7 mountune

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

ok cheers as long as it has spoiler,skirts thats cool i no wrong place to post.does that mean that i should of chose the colour of my leather or is that another option all these ford options are confusing but a clever way to make money lol.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users