Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade Lighting/bulbs & De-Tango

Dan01

Hi, I want to change some bulbs on my ST. To clarify, she is a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST2 (180) UK Spec.
Could someone just go over the links and check I'm not making any mistakes, it would be greatly appreciated.

As for the footwells I already have blue 13 SMD in there, the bulbs were given to me and one was always faulty (intermittent), you can see in the picture on the passenger side how they look (drivers side is the faulty one), I don't want to end up buying ones that are either TOO bright making it look super chavvy and I don't want ones that leave a circle of light on the floor.

44dUl7u.jpg

Front Indicators/Repeaters

- Ebay Link

Fogs

- Amazon Link

Wing Mirror Indicators/Repeaters

- Ebay Link

Interior Footwells

- Ebay Link or Ebay Link

Interior Map Lights

- Ebay Link

Interior Light

- Ebay Link

Reverse

- Ebay Link

Rear Indicators/Repeaters

- Ebay Link

Reg/Number Plate

- Ebay Link or Ebay Link

Boot lighting

- Ebay Link

If anyone knows of any deep yellow H11 bulbs please let me know as I don't really feel like paying upwards of £50 from the States.

Cheers, Dan.

They all look fine mate. I would use the same leds for the boot and license plate though as you need the 90degree output :)

I'm not sure where you would get the yellow h11. Tried China?

They all look fine mate. I would use the same leds for the boot and license plate though as you need the 90degree output :)

I'm not sure where you would get the yellow h11. Tried China?

Cheers for checking over that and yeah I'll use the same ones for boot and reg plate.

I found these for the fogs - http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/Yellow-H11-Bulb-JDM-Euro-French-style.html

I'll try those :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club