Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowcraig

Focus looking so dirty

4 posts in this topic

It's more noticable when the suns shining on my car, but my focus looks so dirty, when the suns out,

i can see fingerprints, marks from where i last cleaned the car

was wondering if theres anything i can do about it? like getting wax or something ?

It's more noticable when the suns shining on my car, but my focus looks so dirty, when the suns out,

i can see fingerprints, marks from where i last cleaned the car

was wondering if theres anything i can do about it? like getting wax or something ?

Hello i have found a product that is brilliant (well i think so)

Its Turtle wax ICE all i use is the polish but they do other products

it comes with an applicator sponge and micro fibre cloth and honestly i think my car looks like it`s just come out of the showroom

All i do is wash and dry car then apply ICE all over (does all the plastics aswell) then with the micro fibre cloth i wipe off the excess then turn cloth over and buff away

it was a tenner in Halfords

Try it

Dave ;)

before adding any polish you could try a clay bar to remove all imperfections.