Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xbox Owners....

Reel105

I'm not sure if anyone here loves their Xbox as much as I do but I thought I'd post anyway.

Just wanted to mention that the Fiesta Zetec S is confirmed in the upcoming Forza Motorsport game. Judging by the pictures they got the modelling pretty spot on (although it must be some sort of Euro version of the car due to the lack of chrome trim). Forza's a pretty thorough simulator so it'd be pretty interesting to see what tuning options and benchmarking results the Fiesta has to offer.

fm3eurosport12.jpg

Sorry to those who this does not interest.

Ian

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reel105

• Nipz

• DanGull

• aph1101

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome :D:D:D!!!

I know! First game to feature the new Fiesta. In fact, I think it's the first game to feature any Fiesta in a long time.

Also includes dashboard view, so we get to see how good they've done the interior.

Interesting news, tho i'm waiting for GT5 for the ps3. Also, they have got the detail right on the car as the real Zetec S don't have chrome on it either ;)

Also noticed thats a focus RS next to the fiesta..looks like some good cars will be in the game

Also noticed thats a focus RS next to the fiesta..looks like some good cars will be in the game

There's over 400 in total. Ranging from small (Fiat 500's etc.) to supercars (the usual Ferrari's etc.) and SUVS (BMW X5's etc.).

GT games aren't too bad, but I feel that the physics let them down massively. Also, with the tuning and painting options in Forza you can really make a car your own.

I'd love to see if GT5 has the new fiesta in. It's weird how different the models are between the two games.

can you change the colour?

can you change the colour?

I should think so. I'm surprised they didn't have it in squeeze green to stand out. Hot Magenta might be an interesting one to see in the games.

Mind you the ZS is not available in either of those colours

Mind you the ZS is not available in either of those colours

When you buy cars in Forza you can choose from the official manufacturers colours (unless you buy 2nd hand cars online from other users). However, if you decide to paint them afterwards you can choose pretty much any colour out there (and literally put any design you want on). In addition to that you can also buy performance upgrades and parts and even swap engines where possible (I'm sure I had a Toyota Trueno with a MR2 engine at one point).

I'd love to see if GT5 has the new fiesta in. It's weird how different the models are between the two games.

I'm not sure if it does or not. GT is said to feature over 700 cars but they often regurgitate the same car in many versions (for example, I think the GT5 Prologue disc contains something like 18 Skylines). That said, Polyphony still haven't announced a release date yet (after many years in the making) so it could be a while before we find out.

I think Forza has the edge on car models and physics, but the lighting in GT is just stunning.

GT5 is the only reason that I would buy a PS3 over an Xbox, if it ever comes out that is!

Forza does seem to be catching up though, and if there are lots of Fords in it then i might get an Xbox.

GT5 is the only reason that I would buy a PS3 over an Xbox, if it ever comes out that is!

Forza does seem to be catching up though, and if there are lots of Fords in it then i might get an Xbox.

There's the Fiesta, Focus, Mustang and GT's for sure. Probably more. Plus an infinite number of ways to tune or paint them - neither of which can be done in GT (adding wheels and a spoiler and tweaking one or two settings does not constitute tuning a car!).

Forza 3 is looking great graphically now. Just got a new TV that I'm dying to try it out on. Hopefully we'll get a demo in early October.

Hopefully we'll get a demo in early October.

I hope there is a demo but i cant see it happening! They know it will sell so no need :(

Forza is a lot better than GT in my opinion, feels a lot realer to me. But then my mate loves Playstation and says he loves GT over Forza :D

Yeah, love my xbox too! Live anyone?? My gamertags my username (:

ZS looks good tho, will defo be having one on the game, too poor for a real version :P

Very very very nice, I am a PS3 guy so if it's in GT5 I will be very happy :)

I hope there is a demo but i cant see it happening! They know it will sell so no need :(

Forza is a lot better than GT in my opinion, feels a lot realer to me. But then my mate loves Playstation and says he loves GT over Forza :D

I'm pretty sure there'll be a demo - Forza 2 came out at the end of May 2007 and they released a demo at the beginning of May. Plus, Turn 10 are a very community savvy developer and they know a demo will please fans. Unfortunately I remember the demo being really poor for Forza 2 (it had no tuning or painting features and a bad car selection which made it seem a little bog standard).

Just have to wait until October 23rd for real impressions.

I'm pretty sure there'll be a demo - Forza 2 came out at the end of May 2007 and they released a demo at the beginning of May. Plus, Turn 10 are a very community savvy developer and they know a demo will please fans. Unfortunately I remember the demo being really poor for Forza 2 (it had no tuning or painting features and a bad car selection which made it seem a little bog standard).

Just have to wait until October 23rd for real impressions.

I hope your right! ive been waiting for AGES for it :)

I hope your right! ive been waiting for AGES for it :)

Me too! :)

Have to take some peoples gamertags and get some Fiesta racing on!

Definitely a good idea Reel - I'll grab a new Fiesta as soon as it comes out. Shame it won't be a Titanium :lol:

We could have a FOC league.

Definitely a good idea Reel - I'll grab a new Fiesta as soon as it comes out. Shame it won't be a Titanium :lol:

We could have a FOC league.

Sounds good to me! Or even a FOC team with a custom Fiesta livery! :D

I remember spending about 2 hours doing a fire engine style paintwork on a Audi S4 in Forza 2 :P i sold cars on the market place for 250,000 credits :) May have to play around with the paint system again when the game comes out

I remember spending about 2 hours doing a fire engine style paintwork on a Audi S4 in Forza 2 :P i sold cars on the market place for 250,000 credits :) May have to play around with the paint system again when the game comes out

Yeah, there were some crazy designs on that auction house.

Thankfully they've ditched the annoying auction-style system in favour of an amazon.com-like storefront. Now you should be able to just type in the car you want and trawl through the different models for sale. Should be just like AutoTrader without the worry of a lack of service history.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club