Top Posters In This Topic

• Reel105

• Nipz

• DanGull

• aph1101

Top Posters In This Topic

xbox live - Tetra 11

game of cod4 till forza anyone?

Funnily enough I just traded CoD 4 yesterday. Too many glitchers now. If anyone wants to catch me I'll most likely be on Battlefield 1943 until FIFA / Forza / NHL 10 / CoD MW2 come out.

Well, i added some of you

• 5 weeks later...

My xbox ID Is- Adz Mcp 84

normally playing racing games and shooting games. Gonna buy new

need for speed forza 3 and call of duty modern warefare

2. Don't write off the new Need for speed I did but my friend had it and they dropped the whole street racing thing it's a really good racing game now

Agreed Nipz - Forza 3 is going to be epic judging from the demo!

The cars feel a lot more intuitive than in Forza 2, you can hold slides and similar for much longer.

Come on then people - best time in the 911 round the demo course?

1:05 from me - 8 seconds slower than the fastest in the world!!!

That's with all aids off and on manual transmission with auto clutch. Manual with clutch is going to take some practice.

The cars feel a lot more intuitive than in Forza 2, you can hold slides and similar for much longer.

That's with all aids of on manual transmission and auto clutch. Manual with clutch is going to take some practice.

Im going to have to turn mine on and have a quick go now!

Edit: fastest time with just traction control on with auto clutch is 1:03

That's with all aids of on manual transmission and auto clutch. Manual with clutch is going to take some practice.

I quite agree, Dan. The cars feel much nicer and I love the interior view! I've had FM3 pre-ordered for about a month now :D

I don't like 911's so haven't done a hot lap, but in the R8 V10, I got 1:07:00 which put me about 7,085 at my last check. According to the leaderboard, that puts me in the top 1%!! I have to say I felt quite smug when I saw that ;) That's manual sans clutch, ABS on everyting else off. I love the mini as well! Awesome little car but it wont have anything on the Zetec-S in the game!

Wohoo mine is 1:05 aswell, me and traction control have a great bond and shouldnt be allowed to be turned off else bad things happen :)

:lol:

Do you play with a wheel or a pad? I'm on a wheel - using a pad without TC I find nearly impossible.

Do you play with a wheel or a pad? I'm on a wheel - using a pad without TC I find nearly impossible.

I'm using a pad. I always have done and can get some pretty good drifts etc. without TCS or STM. I hate using TCS, it doesnt let you have any fun :(

What did either of you two get with the R8?

I had a pad. Thinking about the wheel but not really sure where i can store it when not using it...

I'm using a pad. I always have done and can get some pretty good drifts etc. without TCS or STM. I hate using TCS, it doesnt let you have any fun :(

What did either of you two get with the R8?

I just turned it off and didnt check, ill let you know when im next on :)

My gamertag is APH Live if either of you want to add me. I won't be on much until half term and FM3 but feel free to add me anyway :)

My gamertag is APH Live if either of you want to add me. I won't be on much until half term and FM3 but feel free to add me anyway :)

I added you :)

Im A Sneaky Hippo btw

• 2 weeks later...

Boys and their toys!! :rolleyes:

The OH has a ps3 he plays shooting games, I bought him a driving game, I think it was burning out or burn em out or something for his birthday last year and he’s never played it, he’s always on the wars game shooting things!!! I looking at making an appointment at the hospital to have that black growth removed from his hands! :P

• 2 weeks later...

woop woop

my pre order for forza 3 has been sent out and i will get it tomoz lunchtime.

anyone for racing when they get it

agreen88 is my gamertag

Boys and their toys!! :rolleyes:

The OH has a ps3 he plays shooting games, I bought him a driving game, I think it was burning out or burn em out or something for his birthday last year and he’s never played it, he’s always on the wars game shooting things!!! I looking at making an appointment at the hospital to have that black growth removed from his hands! :P

you should be carefull :P :lol: :lol:

woop woop

my pre order for forza 3 has been sent out and i will get it tomoz lunchtime.

anyone for racing when they get it

agreen88 is my gamertag

Great news... Mine has been dispatched today aswell from game.co.uk with express delivery so I should too get it tomorrow. :D

Assuming I do, I'll be there ready to race. My GT is APH Live. See you there! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club