Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Red & Black Editions

chrisroberson99

It seems Ford have decided to make a Balck and Red edition Focus too, just been announced on their FB page.

More details to follow....

post-53371-0-05933000-1425493448_thumb.j

Looking good!

I assume Ecoboost engines, like the Fiesta?

Yuk. . !

ST 3 for me :)

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

I assume Ecoboost engines, like the Fiesta?

Based on online information the black and red edition are expected to be avalable with the 125 HP 1.0 ECOboost and the 150 HP 1.5 ECOboost petrol engines and possibly also the 1.5 and 2.0 Diesel engines.
  • Like 1

Yuk. . !

ST 3 for me :)

Just my opinion.

Well, these are a slightly cheaper option to the ST! ;)

Thanks for the info about the engines, Ford haven't released much yet apart from the photos. :)

The red one doesn't look bad but the black one is awful.

What will be the price difference over a normal car? I imagine it'll be cheaper to buy a normal car and wrap the roof yourself.

Don't think it suits the Focus as much as the Fiesta.

The red one doesn't look bad but the black one is awful.

What will be the price difference over a normal car? I imagine it'll be cheaper to buy a normal car and wrap the roof yourself.

It will have a red/black interior trim and a few other features/cosmetic changes

I think it looks very nice. But then I have got a bit bored with the Fiesta so I'm bound to prefer the Focus! ;)

Red looks alright, but the black looks horrible!

I'm actually turning more towards the Black. It's more unusual than the Red with black trim. It's quite common on lots of cars (I still really like it though)

Ultimately I'd probably choose the Red as I wouldn't want to have to maintain a Black car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Came across this today and I must say the red one looks particularly attractive. It seems to be a good balance between the heart and the brain. After seeing the price of the Diesel ST, realised that it will not be possible to justify the cost of it. Hoping this comes down in price in 2 years to get it in Red.

https://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/Ford-Focus-Red-Black-editions

Waiting for this to become available so I can order the mats from it for my car :D

the reds not too bad but its a lairy paintjob its starting to look like citroen and vauxhall

Cheers Alex!! :D

I do think they are rather good looking but I'd still choose a Candy Red Zetec or Titanium though! ;)

I much prefer the Red. The Black version is a bit over the top for me. Reminds me of that Orange on Black Citroen DS3 version.

Cheers for merging the threads Alex :)

• 8 months later...

Hi all. I am picking up Black Edition on Saturday when I get it I take some pics and put them up to all can see.

Hi all. I am picking up Black Edition on Saturday when I get it I take some pics and put them up to all can see.

The black one just doesn't work for me, same with the black edition fiesta red roof is horrible. Do like the red though