Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Rumors !

chan1a

Hate people that spread lies grr !!!???

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Why let the truth get in the way of a good dit?

Some lassie saying I'm duffed coz Iv been going with my bf a year and a half . They have nothing better to do !

duffed,is that slang for saying your pregnant?

Yeah that's how they said it lol

so youve been goosed then, :lol: :lol:

I was raging at the time but don't care now :)

so are you up the duff then?

if so congrats :D

Ahh you young 'un's, when I was your age I was banger racing! Tell them to go get a hobby and stay off social media :)

• Like 1

Some people have nothing better to do lol x

This is true, or they are jealous :)

True :) any more pics of your scooby ? My bf has a type r :) x

• Like 1

I do, I'll post some for you shortly when I get on the laptop.

Fab thank you :) x

I would just say its a shame she had to find out this way but her other half is going to be a father....

The woman that said it is like 46 but she's one for Rumors anyways

I would play them, I would slowly layer up underneath and play this game for the long haul. Play the fact that your pregnant, make it convincing, then one day just dont turn up to work. Then, come in later that afternoon and just get on with work....

Then when they ask what happened with the baby, tell them you gave birth to it, but didnt want it, so left it in a phonebox just down the road on your way in. If they want to go see it, then they should head off quick.

Then stick a sign in the postbox saying "**** off and mind your own damn business"

- well thats what I would do anyway...

• Like 2

I would play them, I would slowly layer up underneath and play this game for the long haul. Play the fact that your pregnant, make it convincing, then one day just dont turn up to work. Then, come in later that afternoon and just get on with work....

Then when they ask what happened with the baby, tell them you gave birth to it, but didnt want it, so left it in a phonebox just down the road on your way in. If they want to go see it, then they should head off quick.

Then stick a sign in the postbox saying "**** off and mind your own damn business"

haha is it bad I'm actually thinking on doing this :p

I would. If they are going to talk then be the one to give them something to talk about. I convinced everyone when I was working in the kitchen I was spannish, not sure where it came from but they did, so I played it and in the end I had everyone convinced I was called Manuel. Pleaded poverty and pity and got loads of freebies and drinks lol. Then St the end I dropped the bomb she'll I was leaving and I wasn't Spanish. Most of them were more shocked that I wasn't Spanish, so I jumped in the car and disappeared before they had anything else to say lol

Here you go Chanelle :)

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

Scooby001.jpg

And when i replaced the clutch and fixed the oil leak from the rear crank seal...

ScoobyNoEngine.jpg

• Like 2

How long you had it for ? post-57397-14259731353_thumb.jpg that's my bfs x

• Like 1

Just a guess...but I don't think you would fool many people with that Jeebs...ya know, you being a bloke and all...

On more than one occasion people have spread rumours that I'm !Removed! (I'm not - sorry FOC !Removed! community :P)

Just laughed it off - because I did genuinely find it funny that people !Removed!-footed around me. I've been called worse lol

• Like 2

Just a guess...but I don't think you would fool many people with that Jeebs...ya know, you being a bloke and all...

On more than one occasion people have spread rumours that I'm !Removed! (I'm not - sorry FOC !Removed! community :P)

Just laughed it off - because I did genuinely find it funny that people !Removed!-footed around me. I've been called worse lol

it's just annoying they can't get on with there own life's ! X

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club