Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got That Bug Again

iamsloany

Well it's taken me all of nearly 3 weeks of ownership aaaand I've got the modding bug (been a good 10 years)

So I decided to branch out and go for the common ST rep as I like ST's anyway so why not

Rear spoiler with red brakelight (i'd rather red not a fan of clear) £70

Rear bumper complete minus rear left fog surround and tow eye cover £110

Naturally I'm looking for the skirts and front bumper, I'm not in any rush I only bought them as they were a lot cheaper than i've seen so far so happy, I'm after the Reiger skirts with the cut out looks unique, doubtful I'll find them at a reasonable price so will end up going for the factory skirts.

In debate with myself over the alloys, these came with the car out of the box as I know the 1st original owner, I love the 18" ST rims but im also torn with the rims on it as it stands, bit of a tidy up and see how it looks with the kit on I think.

Before I start shedding out on bumpers etc.. I need to have the rear left quarter pulled had a quote for £180 and sprayed looks like thats a priority in the next few weeks and I also have the dreaded ABS/ESP pump issue which I'll send off for repair other than that car is awesome.

The spoiler is on although its in a much lighter shade of silver compared to my Machine Silver paint it looks ok (just wanted a curious sneak how it would look)

dependant on if i have the skirts and front bumper when the rear quarter is pulled I can get them all sprayed at the same time.

I haven't seen any Machine Silver MK2 ST's or reps when searching as i'd like to have an idea how its going to look, I do like the current colour of the car really nice.

I dont have to worry about garage fees as you can see I've got my own unit complete all the toys I mean tools lol

post-63234-0-16703300-1425676450_thumb.j

post-63234-0-11111700-1425677193_thumb.j

post-63234-0-23043100-1425677219_thumb.j

post-63234-0-93821900-1425677240_thumb.j

post-63234-0-82563800-1425677262_thumb.j

• Like 1

I would get the skirts and bumper first. Then that way you are getting them all sprayed at the same time. save you time that way too as well as price on painting. Painter will give you a better quote on the painting doing it all at once.

I would also go for the ST wheels if your budget allows it. plus you will always get a good price on your own alloys.

Yeah get where you're coming from, my regular fabricator has a unit next to mine sent a bit of work over the years and he's quoted me £400 for the dent pull with bumpers, skirts and spoiler or whole car for £900 see how I go.

alloys will come in they're own time by summer I guess, could always make a deal with someone who's interested

I will check out the ST owners club and see if any bumpers skirts and wheels are for sale in and around your area and let you know

I will check out the ST owners club and see if any bumpers skirts and wheels are for sale in and around your area and let you know

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the watchful eye

Good thing I'm single, I wouldn't hear the end of it, married guys you know where I'm coming from.

post-63234-142567853916_thumb.jpg

Loving those rims dude, thought about those before I got my Mondeo TitX ones. If I ever decide it's time for a change, will consider the ones you've got. Good luck with the ST rep. I got the spoiler myself a few months back, sooo good looking.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm quite fussy with rims and always thought the ST's were a good match for the focus but I also like the ones I have currently

• Like 1

Looking good so far mate

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club