Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Fest Santapod 2015

Danthorpe1983

I might be interested in this if we'll have a stand or something like that.

hi Phil found out they are having a stand got to keep an eye out for the tickets looking forward to it and ford fair
  • Like 2

hi mate where in the west midlands are you so I can look on the map where to arrange a meet up before the shows for our convoy go pro cruise to the show together so we can have some good film action

I'm near solihull bud in the countryside by the NEC :) so anywhere fella, would be cool to hang out aswell before hand meet up a few of us and a get to know each other and our cars :D

Saul

• Like 1

I'm near solihull bud in the countryside by the NEC :) so anywhere fella, would be cool to hang out aswell before hand meet up a few of us and a get to know each other and our cars :D

Saul

yes mate well once I'm back on the road will have to be done
  • Like 1

yes mate well once I'm back on the road will have to be done

:D will be cool, how long got left fella few weeks ain't it :)

Saul

hi Phil found out they are having a stand got to keep an eye out for the tickets looking forward to it and ford fair

Yeah I might go to both as well, definitely Ford Fair if I decide to only go to one though.

• Like 1

Yes mate few weeks just waiting on the medical results to get to dvla and then them to tell me my licence is on it's way

• Like 1

Yes mate few weeks just waiting on the medical results to get to dvla and then them to tell me my licence is on it's way

Woo :D

Saul

• Like 1

which one are you guys going to ? September one ?

• Like 2

which one are you guys going to ? September one ?

September one yes going up on the 12th to camp and get some runs in on the Saturday then Sunday for the show its self
  • Like 1

September one yes going up on the 12th to camp and get some runs in on the Saturday then Sunday for the show its self

Yeah I'd say the September one aswell bud as wanna slap a new engine in mine and do some other mods that take a little time :)

You thinking of joining matey?

Saul

I'm looking at the zetec 2.0 turbo route can get an engine for around £150-£200 then I also found a pdf guide on Google on how to do this is actually fairly easy and cheap to do turbo looking at around £300 with the manifold I reckon on a budget of around £600-£750 can be done if you know you're way round a spanner

• Like 1

See I'm maybe going for the ford Galaxy engine route turbo' and crank up the bar of boost ;)

Or the straight swap turbo diesel and all around tune everything :D

Saul

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club