Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trav

Hi I am Travis, I'm fairly new to the forum but thought I would share some pics of my fezza with you. I spent a morning cleaning it with Autoglym so took some pics of it.

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

Im pretty sure that number plate may be illegal haha just kidding, nice car bud, i way prefer this shape to the newer shape. Look after her XD

Im pretty sure that number plate may be illegal haha just kidding, nice car bud, i way prefer this shape to the newer shape. Look after her XD

haha, yeah I don't really mind my numberplate being on this site just not on photo bucket so unfortunately swirls will have to stay. I like both of them but have to say I think mine is a particularly fine specimin lol.

Nice car travis...I got a same one but its 1.4 petrol.

Btw are you intersted in changing you front and rear lights. I'm confused if the mk6 rear and front lights fit. I was going to put angel eyes in front and some cool lexus lights for the rear.

Nice car travis...I got a same one but its 1.4 petrol.

Btw are you intersted in changing you front and rear lights. I'm confused if the mk6 rear and front lights fit. I was going to put angel eyes in front and some cool lexus lights for the rear.

I personally wouldn't change mine, although I did consider it a while back I am keeping it reasonably standard. The only things I might do is get the Ford Eibach suspension fitted and maybe get it superchipped but as I am off to uni soon cash might be a bit of a problem.

I like angel eyes and lexus lights would probably look pretty cool on a fezza

Hi and welcome to the club

DSC01317.jpg

That is a lovely looking car Trav - as for the lights, I would keep it standard but then I guess it is your car - but definately get it chipped and then, if you got pennies left, lowered . . . a wolf in sheeps clothing!

That is a lovely looking car Trav - as for the lights, I would keep it standard but then I guess it is your car - but definately get it chipped and then, if you got pennies left, lowered . . . a wolf in sheeps clothing!

Yep thats the plan to keep everything standard except whats underneath. Only looking to chip the engine and lower it with the Eibach suspension. Gotta get the money first so it might be a while before I can get it all done

Any maybe get it de-badged as a smooth rear is always better

I have been thinking about debadging it, but have never done it before. How do you go about doing it, without ballsing the paint work?:unsure:

Also been looking up more about the Eibach suspension today, if I was to have this put on could I get away with just the Eibach springs or do you reckon I would need the dampers as well? If I was to put just the springs on it do yu reckon I might get rubbing when the cars got a heavy load?

I have been thinking about debadging it, but have never done it before. How do you go about doing it, without ballsing the paint work?:unsure:

Never done it myself (going to ask the garage if they can do it before I take delivery) but I believe it is with something warming, like a hair-dryer, and then using fishing wire just work away at the glue until the badge comes off and then use something to remove the residue

Oh and check your badges are glued and not bolted on or you will end up regretting not leaving them well alone!

Yep wouldn't be cool driving around with holes in the back of my car.

Good evening and welcome Trav.

Have to say that I also like your shape of Fiesta too.

I test drove a 57 plate ST500 with all the toys and the only reason I didn't buy it was because I like to rest my foot to the left of the clutch and there's no room for that at all.

Lovely car though........... :rolleyes:

That does annoy me a little bit too, would be nice to have the foot rest next to the clutch. Would have loved an ST500 that would have been immense but can't for economy reasons and the fact that my insurance is already pretty high being "20".

Cheers

Trav

That does annoy me a little bit too, would be nice to have the foot rest next to the clutch. Would have loved an ST500 that would have been immense but can't for economy reasons and the fact that my insurance is already pretty high being "20".

Cheers

Trav

Are you an essex boy racer then Trav?? ;)

Nah not a "boy racer" ... just a bit of a car fanatic. It's nice to go fast every now and then :D

Nah not a "boy racer" ... just a bit of a car fanatic. It's nice to go fast every now and then :D

Why do you think I got the 120bhp engine - okay it might not be the fastest thing on the road but with good driving and giving it some stick you can usually keep up with most things on the road.

Oh bring on those sweeping bends . . . .

Don't forget a little bit of bottle through the corners, my Fiesta sticks to the road through corners which is what I love about it. I have been caught out by bends once or twice and just chucked the car round them and its got me out of trouble.

Don't forget a little bit of bottle through the corners, my Fiesta sticks to the road through corners which is what I love about it. I have been caught out by bends once or twice and just chucked the car round them and its got me out of trouble.

Have to keep my eye out for you in my rear view mirror then . . . .

yep :D although your 120b will beat my deisel hands down, might be a bit closer once its been chipped.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club