Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Damage, Some Nice People About

Ohhhbai

Just returned to my car to discover that someone has kicked the door panel of my new fiesta black edition.

Nightmare guys. Anyone had any experience with people kicking their car? I'm really annoyed right now. Only 600 miles on my new car and now the door has been dented so badly that the whole panel has left a gap between the window about 1-2 inches thick. To add insult to injury, I had just spend 5 hours the previous day cleaning, claying and waxing the car.

What should I do? :'(

post-40330-0-06285100-1425800698_thumb.j

post-40330-0-32280200-1425800768_thumb.j

Ive personally not had this issue ....had a guy lean on my car before and trying to act it when I told him to ....well go away in more colourful language so brought out betty

post-50202-1425802258_thumb.jpg

He then ran

But that's a shame has the car park got cctv? And get a police incident number then phone insurance to get it fixed but that's ghyte man feel ur pain from here

• Like 2

I've had a wing mirror booted off before but this is extreme, whoever did this needs a visit with a DeMarini Voodoo in hand.

It seems you can't have anything nice nowadays , I suppose you could try a few bodyshops and get a few quotes if you didn't want to go through your insurance.

It's just jealous people its annoying ! Someone jumped on the bonnet of my car when he was !Removed! I went mental try different body shops they should be able to fix it x

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Take a real scumbag to do something like this. Luckily it happened right in view of a cctv camera. The car parked in front had its windscreen smashed too. I'm going up the the cops today to give a statement so hopefully whoever done it is known and won't get away with it. Probably wishful thinking though.

Kick the bar steward just as hard in his dangly bits!

Take a real scumbag to do something like this. Luckily it happened right in view of a cctv camera. The car parked in front had its windscreen smashed too. I'm going up the the cops today to give a statement so hopefully whoever done it is known and won't get away with it. Probably wishful thinking though.

let us know how you get on

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

My sister once had someone take a baseball bat to the side of her car because he was "angry" (I think that should read "drunk, high and just an outright tw@t"). £600 worth of bodywork damage from this one bat on a side panel was done. Police involvement, Magistrates etc as he was caught blatantly on CCTV. The best she was offered was restorative justice (where they will come and apologise to you); he could not pay the damage because he was unemployed and propped up by the government.

Unsurprisingly, she didn't want the restorative justice.

The damage is no longer a problem though - someone wrote her car off a couple of months ago...

I hope the person who was dishing out the damage actually has a job anyway, so you have some chance of recuperating the cost. If he doesn't, well, I guess it will be your fault for earning a living and having a nice car, right? Or at least, that's the mindset of some people...

• Like 3

Might be worth investing in a dash cam so at least you might have some evidence if something like this ever happens again

True cal, can't get them to pay up if they don't have a wrap to their name. Unfortunately it's usually the case with vandalism like this.

Sorry to hear about your sisters car. Sickening to think that the crack head will probably be having a laugh about it with his mates.

Restoration justice seems like a waste of time, more likely a badge of honour for some of these low lifes

• Like 2

Yup, it's just fingers crossed I'm in a nice enough area for nothing to happen to mine! There are also a few other people around me that like their cars - mods and regular washing etc, so I feel relatively safe..

Yup, I imagine he celebrated with some government-funded cocaine and plenty of cans of Special Brew!

I actually had a training day at the school I work at regarding restorative justice. I can see some merits to it, more so for youngsters, perhaps, but I think there will always be some people whom it would have no effect on. It aims to rebuild bridges, which is fine when you've got a kid who needs to stop messing around and getting detentions with a particular teacher, but not so much with lowlifes who just enjoy taking out their own personal frustrations on others who make something of themselves!

• Like 1

A day or three in the stocks, then an intro to the cat o nine tails would cure these taxpayer funded ameobas

• Like 2

Got to remember they are empty heads with no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Absolute disgusting that some1 would do that. I know how u feel I've have a wing mirror booted off a back window smashed and recently my car stolen.hope u get it sorted mate

That's really harsh, I hope they manage to deal out some justice. If that happened to my car I'd be tempted to do the same thing to the guy's face.

he could not pay the damage because he was unemployed and propped up by the government.

That doesn't seem fair at all, I mean if someone owes money then the courts can send bailiffs to recover the costs by taking their posessions. Is that not possible when said person paid for those possessions with benefits (or didn't pay for them at all)? Or maybe it's a different law for acts of vandalism like this.

He probably didn't have any thing worth repossessing

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I don't know, drugs have some street value, right?..

• Like 1

They could make him sell himself for medical experiments :P

• Like 3

^ see how many kicks to a crotch a man can take before he is unable to resume function of the general area.

for science

• Like 2

A good public flogging sounds good to me haha.

Took the car to the body shop today. Need a new door and the whole passenger side resprayed. Its going to cost in the region of £800... Glad I'm fully comp.

I give a statement to the cops the other day, the office told me that another 3 cars in the street had got the same treatment... absolute scum.

• Like 2

So uncalled for. Dislike people who damage other people's stuff. I cant understand what would possess someone to do that to a nice car like that. Hope they get em' mate :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club