Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Zetec S 2010 1.8 (60 Plate) Silver

Jon Bhoy

Hi folks,

With huge regret due to a financial issue i have just found about in the last week i am having to sell my Zetec S . It has all the usual bits and pieces , 37000 miles on the clock , privacy glass , 18 inch alloys . Got an MOT until Jan next year , service history etc . Just had water pump and aux belt changed and fresh oil change . Looking for £6499 . Any questions you have just email or message me and be very glad to answer them . I am based in North Kent.

Many thanks for reading,

post-61506-0-97664200-1425822961_thumb.jpost-61506-0-76924200-1425822982_thumb.jpost-61506-0-62155600-1425822998_thumb.jpost-61506-0-43520300-1425823015_thumb.jpost-61506-0-45322000-1425823026_thumb.jpost-61506-0-74684000-1425823038_thumb.j

Jon

07903 846109

Jonbhoy@yahoo.com

sorry to hear it mate, although if you are having financial issues, I can highly recommend speaking to stepchange debt charity. They are very good, patient and understanding and do most the leg work, so if you have any financial challenges with commitments, then give them a call and they will help get you out of the hole.

• Like 1

Thanks very much but a bit tricky as i am not working at the moment and its to do with the health that i am needing to come up with the money :-(

bad news matey and sorry to hear it, I share your pain as my health doesnt exist either!

Hopefully you can get back on track soon!

Thank you very much James . I have had poor health 18 years and sods law i get offered a health trial a few weeks after getting my dream car! lol

Ah man that sucks! They should pay you to do it not have you find ways to pay lol

• Like 1

Decided to keep it as i managed to raise enough funds :-)

Glad to hear it matey. At least you have the positive of that now you can keep moving I'm comfort!

Cheers buddy,only problem now is ill get myself in the smelly stuff by doing to many mods to the car.GF is already having a go at me about it and not even really started ;-) Thanks for your support and kind words though James,you are a gent.

• Like 2

Us fall aparters gotta stick together lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club