Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Couple Of Quick Questions...

ChrisH

Finally getting used to my cmax after having a focus for 8yrs. First auto box ever had as well takes some getting used to... anyhow been fiddling today, and noticed that I had 2 options under lighting. Ambient and rain. Switched on ambient as I had an idea what they do, but researched and some people say you can change the colour. Is there any way to do it. Also, what are rain lights???

also is there any way of stopping the radio switching from fm to dab and back. It gets rather irritating. Its the sony unit, not the standard ford one.

Last thing, sorry.... had the boot carpet up. Noticed I had no spare just some inflation kit. Where do you get new ones from, this is close to expiry, and also there seems to be some kind of sensor under the carpet up by the rear seats in the centre of the boot. Its connected by a black and yellow wire that leads to the passenger side of the car.

Thanks in advance....

Some are single colour ambient and some are multi colour, multi colour operated by knob on roof headlining by mirror area.

As for switching fm dab, untick alt frequency in radio settings.

rain lights as it implies, auto lights come on when it rains

ford do replacement inflator kits, or eBay but make sure there not out of date ones on eBay

Cant remember what the sensor is for under carpet,

Thanks Ian, thats very helpful. I dont have a knob on the ceiling console, so I presume im stuck with red. Surprised they chose this as the dash lightings a nice blue colour.

will checkout eBay for the inflator bottles.

they go for red as its a nice warming glow on the car while your inside, supposed to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside lol

Lol...

must admit ladt night it did look rather nice inside......

posted a pic of that sensor I was wondering about. Anyone any ideas, manuals a bit useless.

Have you got keyless start ,entry?

If you have then its the kV antenna

Hi

Got keyless start with the Ford power button, but not keyless entry. Only really asking, as it seems to be in a very open position, dont want to break it... Sorry image didnt upload properly.....post-4199-0-94339200-1425925096_thumb.jp

That's it, it will have kV receiver written on it probably

It detects the key inside the car

Thanks for that. Will make sure I dont break it. .....

they go for red as its a nice warming glow on the car while your inside, supposed to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside lol

It also has the minimum effect on night vision
  • Like 1