Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Plate Spotters

jeebowhite

I saw loads more the other day, a transporter full of new ones drove past me :D.

• Like 1

Haha

I would love to have their income and tax exception rates...

You should see there graves massive headstones it would cost them thousands and us normal Irish people jus getting the most affordable headstone...... Haven't really paid much attention to new cars did see and Audi a4 though looked nice and a Toyota yaris

Doesn't surprise me marks!

Only 15 reg I've seen was a Maserati Ghibli.

• Like 1

Mercedes A45 AMG......looked quite smart! :)

not see one but ive not been looking :D

Haha, still yet to see a 15 plate fooksall thankfully. I'm wondering if the people around my area are learning that those lumps of metal are not the God of motoring...

I've seen plenty of new Corsas. A few Insingias, Astras and even a Cascada!

Eurk lol

I haven't seen any yet but will be keeping my eyes peeled.

Knowing my luck the first one I'll see will be a Vauxhall Corsa! God.

Saw a 15 plate Astra on the back of a recovery truck with a smashed front end an hour ago.

Sorry no pictures, missed opporunity :(

• Like 4

Ah Clive, you say the sweetest things!

• Like 1

Haha, still yet to see a 15 plate fooksall thankfully. I'm wondering if the people around my area are learning that those lumps of metal are not the God of motoring...

That's probably because they've all broken down or crashed before anyone has a chance to see them :P

Saw a 15 plate Astra on the back of a recovery truck with a smashed front end an hour ago.

Sorry no pictures, missed opporunity :(

Case in point lol.

• Like 2

Today I've seen, a Land Rover Discovery Sport, Range Rover Sport and a Range Rover Evoque......and no I wasn't in a Land Rover Dealership lol :)

Today I've seen, a Land Rover Discovery Sport, Range Rover Sport and a Range Rover Evoque......and no I wasn't in a Land Rover Dealership lol :)

Lies I say you may not av been in the dealership you might have just passed one in slow moving traffic

Lol

Well, it's sort of breaking the rules as its not about modern plates, but someone mentioned landies and so it's kinda related...

There is an old one parked not too far from me and the number plate on the back is the split kind and it reads:

PYE

8OOF. (O or 0 I'm not sure)

The reason it always catches my eye, is perhaps the lack of 'political correctness' if you swap the first letters over.... Coincidence?

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

• Like 2

i've seen a few....got overtaken by a Impreza WRX in black on the M67 earlier this week, and there is guy near me who has bought a BROWN Audi A4 Cab......unreal....beautiful car.....awful awful colour!!

Other than these two most have just been the usual

Lies I say you may not av been in the dealership you might have just passed one in slow moving traffic

lol...I travel alot for work, it was in three different towns. :)

Bit lower down the scale today. A snap on van, seat ibiza fr, 1 series BMW, 3 series BMW estate, and a mazda.

I was parked next to the 15 reg Astra today, which I mentioned before. Not impressed at all, it already looks like it's a few years old just because it hasn't been kept clean. And even worse, although it has parking sensors it was parked a good few feet from the wall behind it. I hate it when people do that, especially in a tight car park it just makes it harder for others to get in and out.

I saw a 15 focus tonight, have they changed the rear light clusters again?

Yes - lot's of other differences too.

Dear dear Jeebs, where have you been?

:P

Asleep....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club