Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gta 5 Online Heists

MattDRX

Anyone playing this on Xbone?

Heists came out today, anyone fancy joining my motley crew to aim for the $10M payout?

Typical, really enjoyed the game, waited and waited had lots of time to play 6 months ago, now life is manic and I haven't played anything for 6 months!!!

Actually is it on ps3 as well? Or just on next gen consoles?

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

Heists are on all consoles, but good luck getting on.

Getting on used to be a pain, it's all about NAT type, just give your console a static IP ( easy ) and put it in the DMZ under your route commands, you'll never have an issue getting on, I used to be fine until I went into parties and boom booted off and on my own indefinitely.

Porting the router is another way but DMZ is far quicker, it's unsecure but is anyone going to hack your console? don't think it's ever happened.

I'm on PS4 if anyone's interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone playing this on Xbone?

Heists came out today, anyone fancy joining my motley crew to aim for the $10M payout?

Matt are you finding on xbone that on a 4 player hiest just takes tooooo long to get people added ... For them to leave and you have to wait again ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Xbox one hiests do take forever to start

I need another person to do them, only have 3 minions currently, add me on Xbox live, DR X Harbinger and we can make a 4 some and beast them, fed up of noobs just lagging out and failing them after they go running off into certain death.

I work crap anti-social hours but I'll add you anyway & when I'm on I'm on :)

I gave up on the heists at the prison heist finale. Tried it several times but after waiting for an eternity for 4 players, someone would always !Removed! up (for example, on one attempt the person who I assigned to demolition somehow managed to blow himself up).

• Like 1

I gave up on the heists at the prison heist finale. Tried it several times but after waiting for an eternity for 4 players, someone would always !Removed! up (for example, on one attempt the person who I assigned to demolition somehow managed to blow himself up).

I remember whilst doing the heist, I'd always steal the bus and nobody would be able to destroy the helicopter. The last attempt I got out and did it myself.. only for some idiot to go get themselves killed!

I need another person to do them, only have 3 minions currently, add me on Xbox live, DR X Harbinger and we can make a 4 some and beast them, fed up of noobs just lagging out and failing them after they go running off into certain death.

I've added you .... Gamer tag BuggerMyNan

lol at that name.

We'll be on tonight from around 7 until we get nagged offline, Lagged out / Nagged out unsure on the difference, both annoying.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'll add ya if its ok - no one to really play with! Bit of a crap driver, and I consider myself a fair shooter for not shooting team mates, but I'm sure I'll be useful somehow!

Gamertag Marineio

• Like 1

I'll add ya if its ok - no one to really play with! Bit of a crap driver, and I consider myself a fair shooter for not shooting team mates, but I'm sure I'll be useful somehow!

Gamertag Marineio

Add me as well lads,

Gamer tag: I KPG I

I'm usually on on a Friday night hitting old, camping ladies with hammers......and playing GTAV....

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Add me as well lads,

Gamer tag: I KPG I

I'm usually on on a Friday night hitting old, camping ladies with hammers......and playing GTAV....

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Can't find you, what's your username? Or is it just "kpg"?

• 3 weeks later...

I occasionaly play GTA, but the online just became a laggy mess.

Playing Witcher 3 and Halo MCC currently.

My GT is..........WAZ91.

• Like 1

It's improved considerably lately waz, had no empty sessions for quite a while!

I occasionaly play GTA, but the online just became a laggy mess.

Playing Witcher 3 and Halo MCC currently.

My GT is..........WAZ91.

Thanks for the add :)

• 4 months later...

Could do with people for online heists for me too! cooke_23_09 on ps4 if anyones interested...

Dont judge, when I first went online, i was with the missus and she wanted to create and dress up the character... unknowing to us, you cant alter the character at any point... once transferring from ps3 - ps4 it gave me an opportunity to do so, but no option for a "s*x-change" or gender reassignment" stuck playing as a blonde now. :'(