Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pic Request

Jamiemc88

Can someone get me pics of a squeeze green mk7 titanium with the dress up pack on, or just the front bumper end of a squeeze with the zetec s front valance on? my valance came through and in no way does it look like it would fit to my mk7 titaniums front bumper :blink:

Strrrrange! theres about 40 little teeth along the top of the valance facing in, which can only look like they get peirced into the actual bumper? not overly keen on doing that.

Wish I could put a pic of mine up - but it is not here yet! :(

How you doing on word from the dealer Paul? I've had no updated info since I got my August 17th build date, so fingers crossed.

Called then yesterday and got a build date of the 18 August which would be right as you ordered yours the day before me - The dealer reckons that it should be with them week commencing 31 August so does not look like I am going to get my 1 September on the road date now. The decision is do I delay my weeks holiday so I definately have it to play with or take a chance that it does indeed turn up early in the week and I will still have part of a week to play with it?

Can someone get me pics of a squeeze green mk7 titanium with the dress up pack on, or just the front bumper end of a squeeze with the zetec s front valance on? my valance came through and in no way does it look like it would fit to my mk7 titaniums front bumper :blink:

Cant do the green but this is what mine looks like. ;) Picture063.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club