Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Black 's' Badge??

Yokomoko

I've noticed that on the brochure for the 'Black' and 'Red' editions of the new Zetec S are devoid from the 'S' badge on the front grille. Is this an addition that people on here have made or does the normal Zetec S come with it as standard?

I asked the guys at Ford a few days ago, and he just replied saying they had just got showroom versions of the car in and they are devoid of all badges apart from the Fiesta and Ford badges, and said it may be something they can order as an extra from the parts department..

I really feel it adds to the cars look! As silly as it sounds..

None of the cars come with badges nowadays. There usually put on by there owners.

• Like 2

Ah, well I am leading the salesman on a wild goose chase then! That's what they're there for after all ;)

• Like 1

Same quality? Same way it is stuck on? If it means it sticks on better with a jetwash / carwash then it is worth the extra 21 quid :p

Can only find them for £10 on there too.

Personalised number plates next ?

I've been waiting 3 weeks nearly 4 for my V5 to come back from the DVLA for my new registration

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 1 month later...

Digging up an old thread, before I got the car I enquired and got the 'Zetec' and the 'S' badge free of charge (Didn't even mention it). Only put the S badge on the back, but now looking to get one for the front too :) From the back my Black Edition doesn't really look too much different so wanted the S badge on the back :)

I got s badges mate, are you after some?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club