Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why!?

benj1

I dunno! The dealer just said it's gone to Belgium from Valencia and that they all have to go there before getting here.

It's got to go to Liverpool after that where there's a 90% chance that it will be stolen.

(Just kidding, Liverpool.)

I'll just pester the dealer a bit towards the end of August. Accidentally bumped into the salesperson at Tesco. Probably thinks I'm stalking him.

heyyyyy iam a scouser lol

So, what do you think about the press opinions of the Fiesta? Can't have it both ways. ;)

I don't say they are always bought & paid for, just that they MAY NOT be totally impartial, plus so much is personal preference.

I have come across press reports of a product I worked on that were changed from being a poor product to being one of the best on the market, apparently, after a free holiday to Spain. 2 articles about 6 months apart, no modififations to the product. :blink:

I somehow doubt in this day and age that with something as major as a car that ALL of the media could be swayed by a few freebies - I have yet to see a bad write up on this car and to have come so close to winning the Car of the Year Award (lost out by 1 point) has to say something about how good it is

Yeah I know you disagree as we have had thi chat before about the VXR Artic - I just hired one of each for a weeknd and while the 1.4 Zetec was a lovely car to drive and I did not want t give it back, the corsa just gave me a bad back and was a nasty drive. AFter I took it back, and as the guy gave me a lift back to work, he admitted that one of his colleagues was off long term sick with a bad back brought about (he felt) bu the seats in both the corsa and astra making matters worse!

Each to his own though as cars are a personal choice - and mine is mine . . . ;-)

I had a Corsa SXi for a week and had a bad back too - I though it was just because I wasn't used to the hard sports seats. The car had a 1.2 engine and was amazingly slow and the optional 17" wheels ruined the supposedly good ride.

I had a Corsa SXi for a week and had a bad back too - I though it was just because I wasn't used to the hard sports seats. The car had a 1.2 engine and was amazingly slow and the optional 17" wheels ruined the supposedly good ride.

Glad it is not just us southern softies that suffer then!! LOL

Thats because, having hired a Fiesta Zetec and a Corsa something, I can confirm that they are !Removed! and why get one of those when you can have the stunning and world beating Ford Fiesta!

I'm pleased to confirm (after owning one for two years before getting my Fiesta) that the 'New' Corsa is INDEED !Removed!. While it shone in terms of reconfigurability and has an audio system which actually works; it was let down by... everything else.

1:0 to the Fiesta!

Chris...

I'm pleased to confirm (after owning one for two years before getting my Fiesta) that the 'New' Corsa is INDEED !Removed!. While it shone in terms of reconfigurability and has an audio system which actually works; it was let down by... everything else.

1:0 to the Fiesta!

Chris...

Well, all I can say Chris and Paul............looks like I had a lucky escape then!

As you say cars are so personal and I'm extremely happy with my choice. :rolleyes:

Well, all I can say Chris and Paul............looks like I had a lucky escape then!

As you say cars are so personal and I'm extremely happy with my choice. :rolleyes:

Of course you are happy with your choice hedgepig - you do have a lovely looking car there

And I guess you are not going to get too many people on a Fiesta site who are going to praise up the Corsa - the guys who like those will be on the Corsa site probably saying how bad the new Fiesta is . . .LOL

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club