1 reply to this topic

#1 spadey

spadey

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.6 LX
Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

Hi,

I have a 2000, X reg, 5 dr Ford Focus Estate 1.6 LX. I have two plain keys for it already (but have been told by ford dealership that it has the ability for remote locking) and was hoping to get a remote fob from ebay but looking into it it seems there are several different part numbers for what looks like the same fob. I'm assuming this is becasue the transponders in the fob for the immobiliser are slightly different, so can anyone help me out with which part number I need?

From what I can see, the options are:

98AG15K601 AA
98AG15K601 AB
98AG15K601 AC
98AG15K601 AD

Many Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 coli

coli

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Ford Model: suzuki
  • Year: 2011

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

Hi,

I have a 2000, X reg, 5 dr Ford Focus Estate 1.6 LX. I have two plain keys for it already (but have been told by ford dealership that it has the ability for remote locking) and was hoping to get a remote fob from ebay but looking into it it seems there are several different part numbers for what looks like the same fob. I'm assuming this is becasue the transponders in the fob for the immobiliser are slightly different, so can anyone help me out with which part number I need?

From what I can see, the options are:

98AG15K601 AA
98AG15K601 AB
98AG15K601 AC
98AG15K601 AD

Many Thanks

any one .the aa is the the first all the rest supercedes it. go for the ad.the ad has the ford blue logo on it,colin

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users