Do Not Sell My Personal Information

See Yahh - 600Bhp

Fiesta Silver1.4

I can get into enough trouble with 120 - 130bhp so I'll stick with what I have got thanks

I can get into enough trouble with 120 - 130bhp so I'll stick with what I have got thanks

wouldnt pull the knickers of ye :rolleyes:

120 - 130 BHP for regular everyday use, especially round this town, is way more than enough . . .

Yes I agree Paul. Everyday use on the roads 120 is my max! Which is a lot more than I have now but I know my limits.

Anything above that off road is fine I think :)

However, give me a westfield anyday :D my dream!

But it's still a Fiesta, well, looking from the outside it may be, but probably not much of a Fiesta on the inside.

Yes I agree Paul. Everyday use on the roads 120 is my max! Which is a lot more than I have now but I know my limits.

Anything above that off road is fine I think :)

However, give me a westfield anyday :D my dream!

A guy killed himself and his girlfiend not far from here in one of those having a nice 'country drive' - clearly floored it at the wrong time and wrapped himself, probably literally, round a tree! I'd rather have some more protection from the elements too -

As for dream cars, I'm thinking . . . Lambourghini - Aston Martin - - MINI Cooper S JCW Convertible - V6 Clio - Ultimate 112 - and of course my soon to be delivered Fiesta XS. Yes I do prefer smaller cars in case you were wondering