Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AHAHAHAHA!!

tetra

AHAHA i just got told by someone at work

"you should have bought a fiat 500" ahaha oh dear!

I nearly bought a 500 Abarth - but the standard car versus the Fiesta? No contest.The 500 is the same as the Ka underneath - a significant downgrade from the Fiesta.

I nearly bought a 500 Abarth - but the standard car versus the Fiesta? No contest.The 500 is the same as the Ka underneath - a significant downgrade from the Fiesta.

I quite like the Fiat 500 diesel convertible but it's not in the same league as the Fiesta or the Ka.

Be a good fun car though.............. :rolleyes:

The Fiat 500 IS SH*T.

The Ka is the better car and its cheaper.

As for the Abarth. Its not a real performance car. I wouldn't be seen dead in it.

The Fiat 500 IS !Removed!.

The Ka is the better car and its cheaper.

As for the Abarth. Its not a real performance car. I wouldn't be seen dead in it.

A bit vociferous tonight Purdy? :rolleyes:

Am I right in thinking you are not too keen on it then? ;)

Roll on the RS Fiesta..........now that will be a real performance car if the older ones are anything to go by........ :ph34r:

Ka and the 500 share the same platform but the 500 look's the best, the Ka look's too short and tall, big let down after the Mark 1.

Ka and the 500 share the same platform but the 500 look's the best, the Ka look's too short and tall, big let down after the Mark 1.

I quite like the look of the new ka. Looks like a baby Fiesta. They do look very similar though so I tend to think they're Fiestas until I get a chance to look closer.

A bit vociferous tonight Purdy? :rolleyes:

Am I right in thinking you are not too keen on it then? ;)

Roll on the RS Fiesta..........now that will be a real performance car if the older ones are anything to go by........ :ph34r:

Yeah I was in a bad mood when I posted that. Ive been working too hard.

I still don't like them though.

If I had to choose between a KA and a 500 the 500 would win 10 times over.

I test drove the KA, I could not get on with it at all, the gearstick position was awful.Just my personal opinion. Originally thats what I went to buy, boy am I glad with what I came out with.

I would have bought a 500 but I really need a 5 door car, I am thriled with the fezzi :)

Matt would love an abarth I think, I'd like to test drive one :)

The 500 is not !Removed!, the Ka is not better by a long chalk, the KA suffers from poor lights, poor comfort in the seats etc etc

Having weighed up the Fiat 500's seriously when looking for my new car the Fiesta Titanium proved to have more of the optional accessories / gadgets that I felt important and represented better value for money to boot. That said the 500 is a nice motor and offered a lot more than a nu-mini pound for pound...

If I had to choose between a KA and a 500 the 500 would win 10 times over.

I test drove the KA, I could not get on with it at all, the gearstick position was awful.Just my personal opinion. Originally thats what I went to buy, boy am I glad with what I came out with.

I would have bought a 500 but I really need a 5 door car, I am thriled with the fezzi :)

Matt would love an abarth I think, I'd like to test drive one :)

The gear stick in the new Ka is in a similar position to my dad's Civic type R, I'm not sure if I like it or not...

The 500 is not !Removed!, the Ka is not better by a long chalk, the KA suffers from poor lights, poor comfort in the seats etc etc

Having weighed up the Fiat 500's seriously when looking for my new car the Fiesta Titanium proved to have more of the optional accessories / gadgets that I felt important and represented better value for money to boot. That said the 500 is a nice motor and offered a lot more than a nu-mini pound for pound...

You need to remember the 500/KA is a different class of car when compared to the Fiesta.

500/KA - City car

Fiesta - Supermini

The 500 looks quite nice but i still don't think i'd buy one.

Good point Mark.

I love the light blue colour in the 500 and the light green, think it's looks stunning.

You need to remember the 500/KA is a different class of car when compared to the Fiesta.

500/KA - City car

Fiesta - Supermini

They are all small cars and offer 1.4 engines in the range though don't they. I use my Fez to drive too and from work mostly, so it does city driving mostly - which is one reason why it and the Fiat 500 were among the umpteen cars in the shortlist when I was looking to replace my previous 1.6 larger car.

Whilst the 500 and Ka are city cars as you say, the point of my post was to defend the 500 because of the evaluation I had done on the cars, having heard real user experiences of the Ka also - the fiat 500 although built from the same platform is a cut above in so many respects.

oh dear some of you guys like it!?

its fug.

it looks like it has melted.

another point...

i was told to buy one by someone that is not even allowed to drive in the country, and after i just got of to the dealer who just confirmed my finance had been approved for the fiesta.

Jealous p***k!!