Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

jamesm182

Ford Fair 2015 - Get Your Tickets Here!

FOC's Official Ford Fair Booking Form for 2015

Ford Owners Club are attending the Ford Fair Meet on Sunday 2nd of August at Silverstone.

Last year we had had a great turn out and a nice big stand - let's see if we can double it this year! :D

We are taking pre-orders for this event right now so grab yourself a good deal on these tickets while you can. The Pass and Ticket are £18.95* (£24 on the gate) and you will need to park on the FOC stand to get your pass. Payment needs to be made via paypal which will be asked for when submitting the form.

*Please note this is an all in price that includes postage costs and PayPal charges

This is an EARLY BIRD OFFER AND SPACES ARE LIMITED SO GET IN NOW!

This year FOC will have a bigger presence than ever before and therefore you need to get booking early to get a decent spot. Please also remember, it does not matter if your Ford is not modified.. ANY FORD IS WELCOME! IF YOU HAVE A £500 FORD KA OR A FOCUS RS IT DOES NOT MATTER, the more the merrier. FOC is about Fords and their owners so all are welcome!

If you have never been to Ford Fair before then you are missing out, Ford Fair is one of the largest Ford Shows out there. Complete FordFest!

Get booking today folks using the link below!

You will receive your tickets approximately 1 week before the event.

Click HERE to order your tickets

Just one thing, the title of the Form you fill in says Ford Fest not Ford Fair.

The date is right though, so I assumed it was the right thing, haha!

Just one thing, the title of the Form you fill in says Ford Fest not Ford Fair.

The date is right though, so I assumed it was the right thing, haha!

Steve made the form, I'll give him a good kicking for you! :P (he's changing it now)

I'm having problems trying to book on the form, each and every time I press submit it simply refreshes the screen :(

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Scratch that, it's because I was on the mobile site, tried the desktop site and no problems at all :d

We're going :d

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Tickets and passes ordered for me too! :) another ST on the stand!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

James are you planning to have cars set out by model or something or just turn up and fit in where ever like last year? I've noticed last couple of years some clubs seem to plan out and organise how their cars are lined up. It would look awesome if we could get them set out like some of the other clubs do, just a thought.

FOC's Official Ford Fair Booking Form for 2015

Ford Owners Club are attending the Ford Fair Meet on Sunday 2nd of August at Silverstone.

Last year we had had a great turn out and a nice big stand - let's see if we can double it this year! :D

We are taking pre-orders for this event right now so grab yourself a good deal on these tickets while you can. The Pass and Ticket are £18.95* (£24 on the gate) and you will need to park on the FOC stand to get your pass. Payment needs to be made via paypal which will be asked for when submitting the form.

*Please note this is an all in price that includes postage costs and PayPal charges

This is an EARLY BIRD OFFER AND SPACES ARE LIMITED SO GET IN NOW!

This year FOC will have a bigger presence than ever before and therefore you need to get booking early to get a decent spot. Please also remember, it does not matter if your Ford is not modified.. ANY FORD IS WELCOME! IF YOU HAVE A £500 FORD KA OR A FOCUS RS IT DOES NOT MATTER, the more the merrier. FOC is about Fords and their owners so all are welcome!

If you have never been to Ford Fair before then you are missing out, Ford Fair is one of the largest Ford Shows out there. Complete FordFest!

Get booking today folks using the link below!

You will receive your tickets approximately 1 week before the event.

Click HERE to order your tickets

Hi bud I've just tried booking my tickets and it not work pressed submit but it's not doing anything!! Please can you help!!!

I think there are problems doing it from a mobile device, have you tried at a PC?

yeah it wasn't letting me do it on my phone sorted it now though :) book my tickets and stand pass!! Can't wait

James are you planning to have cars set out by model or something or just turn up and fit in where ever like last year? I've noticed last couple of years some clubs seem to plan out and organise how their cars are lined up. It would look awesome if we could get them set out like some of the other clubs do, just a thought.

Happy to give this a go if logistically possible! Would be great to get an even more awesome looking stand this year seeing as we are now one of the bigger clubs! :)

Tickets and pass booked and I'm another first timer!! One more Fiesta ST3 for the stand. Woo canny wait! :D

Happy to give this a go if logistically possible! Would be great to get an even more awesome looking stand this year seeing as we are now one of the bigger clubs! :)

I'm happy to help sort this with you I'm camping night before so can be on site early I'll pm you.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Right guys just because i can be a T!T after a long shift at work when ordering i take it tickets per person passes per car? 2ppl 2tickets one car so only one pass?