Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello !

max headroom

Hello, everyone. Just bought my Daughter a Focus 1.8 Ghia. I usually ride a Motorcycle (Honda Blackbird) so dont get into car forum's. But after driving the Focus, i thought i might as well as its a really nice car.

So, i'll just hang around and flick through the contents of this site.

• Like 1

hi and welcome to the club , big biker as well run a fireblade for a blast round and track days and a hornet for a bit of touring and a gsxr 750 1994 water cooled ltd which I keep for a investment only ride it on a private road ,just to keep things working right

• Like 1

Welcome bud :) I was a biker the Mrs put a hiatus on that haha but used to run the rizla race rep gsxr was a cool bike ;)

Saul

• Like 1

Welcome bud :) I was a biker the Mrs put a hiatus on that haha but used to run the rizla race rep gsxr was a cool bike ;)

Saul

Always considered one of those myself

• Like 1

Was a lovely bike man big old beast ;)

Saul

Thanks guys. I joined this site because my Daughter got a Focus, but, having driven it, i really like it.

I'm looking at the Focus ST170, as i want something with a bit of Oomph ! My Wife drives a Renault Scenic, which is terrible, to say the least !

So, in the near future, i will be looking out for an ST170. :D

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club