Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hid Kits And Car Seat Covers

yas1320

HI Guys,

I'm new here!

I was wondering if anyone has installed a HID Kit to their Galaxy. I have the 2008 model and was thinking of getting a HID Kit fitted in?

Secondly, I need to fit some seat covers. My son usually makes a mess in our long journey's out of town. I have been recommend http://www.autoleathers.co.uk/. I was wondering if anyone had purchased any seat covers from there and would it have any impact on folding the rear seats down?

Thanks for your help in advance.

• 1 month later...

Got some from there the covers look good on my titanium

Hid kits too

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Rear seats still fold tho bind a little on covers. You'll need a few cable ties to fit em all as not enough clips in packaging.

Bear in mind HID kits are illegal to install if the headlight lenses are not rated for them.

You can only install HID if the lens is rated to this, as otherwise, it scatters the beam. This alone would be an instant MOT Failure, and any bored policeman would be happy to pull you over, issuing a ticket and a rectification notice.

Rear seats still fold tho bind a little on covers. You'll need a few cable ties to fit em all as not enough clips in packaging.

Thanks Richops. If its not too much trouble are you able to send me some pictures of the rear folded seat? Would really appreciate that. Thanks

I have had HIDs in my last 4 cars and not been stopped ever for them

Tho you do need to change em at mot time or just have an understanding mot tester lol

Will put some pics up when can

The rear seats look the same really tho just covered in the leatherette fabric.

Your lucky then lol

• 9 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club