Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Gloss Black Grills And Fog Light Surrounds

Matt_Guernsey

post-64123-0-90466200-1427364127_thumb.gwanted to paint my plastics on my ST bumpers black and just fount this on E bay

Professionally painted piano black Ford Fiesta mk7 ST ST180 exterior plastics £289.95

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171722976190?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They are very well done, the are painted by paintmodz for SiCo-developments ( that's their eBay page). Have a look at the paintmodz Facebook page to see their work.

Also contact adam at Stoneacre ford in york, they did mine and are also very good. I had a splitter and rear wiper arm done in gloss black to.

fc740eec740d2d71de3b880e8d7a138e.jpg

Main issue for you is postage or do you come to the mainland often.

That looks Awesome I have already ordered my full set of plastics to be painted the fog light surround, front grill, rear grill/ diffuser and jet washers only cost £95 ( don't need to pay VAT in guernsey)

just need to get painted when they arrive

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club