Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Pleasant Thomson Surprise

Paramanic

post-50202-142738248388_thumb.jpg

So me and the other half are going to Florida in June (flying in the dreamliner) and looking forward to it and it's 90days to the homeward flight now so we can pick our extra legroom seats so went to look and none we really liked as people chose all the best ones so we changed our minds like 5 times then finally picked and thought that would be it but.....

(here is the surprise part)

We got a phone call from there head office and my Fiona thought she broke there machine :s haha

But they phoned because they noticed we couldn't pick our Seats and gave us a offer we couldn't refuse

To upgrade our ticket to a premium club ticket (which is usually £329 each)

And a upgrade from a bus to a taxi and a guy to collect us (usually £80 each)

All that for £ 149 each!

(109 for premium club and 40 for taxi)

Here are the benefits! We're so chuft a never would have ever paid the full amount as that's another holiday lol but the guy on the phone said that's the cheapest he's seen them go at! He was surprised his manager let him go that low

Here is all the perks

http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/features/long-haul-flights.html

Baggage increase too and hand luggage increase aswell!

Also drinks and anything we want on the flight are free too said we will get served hand and foot so this will be different!

• Like 2

Thats good, I had a simular one with virgin holidays, couldnt book our normal priced seats online, rang up, they told me flight been overbooked and we hadnt been allocated seats, only premium economy seats left, offered next flight or upgrade at extra £4000 for 5 of us.

err no. After good rant got them for free. Lol

result, never been that fortunate before or since. priority check in, boarding, nice seats , different food, pre flight drinks. Priority bwgfage claim etc

Very nice.

Enjoy your upgrade.

Wow now thats what a call a good upgrade! With a had that sort of luck but yeah a will thanks looks good man canny wait!

Had a cracking deal, and eventually found out why we didnt have any seat, the virgin booking sysytem had a wobble when we booked it just didnt allocate or charge us the outbound flights. So double bonus as we didnt even pay for outbounds flights for the 5 of us, ha ha.

so cost us £3k for premium economy upstairs in boing 747outbound, , economy return , 4 star hotel for 16 nights .

and in the easter school hols.

Where you staying?

sorry for slow reply been working alot! haha
yeah staying at the Sonesta Es Orlando its amazing all good things ive heard!
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g34515-d85457-Reviews-Sonesta_ES_Suites_Orlando-Orlando_Florida.html

Never stayed there but looks very nice, if its where I think it is on I drive then we have walked past it loads of times, just round the corner from tony romas,

hotel does look nice from outside

Are you a florida regular or 1st timer.

We been a few times over the years when we can afford too, having 3 kids with 1 now 19 is more expensive every time. Lol

Never stayed there but looks very nice, if its where I think it is on I drive then we have walked past it loads of times, just round the corner from tony romas,

hotel does look nice from outside

Are you a florida regular or 1st timer.

We been a few times over the years when we can afford too, having 3 kids with 1 now 19 is more expensive every time. Lol

Yeah its on international drive so probably have walked past it lol

Me im a first timer as i only got my first passport only 3years ago HAHA (im 25 this year)

but my otherhalf has been about 6 times or something and she loves it so a though i better go before i end up too skint lol

and yeah it will be expensive for you! alot of money in total probs buy a newish car! haha 19 yeah lol make them pay it! :P my gf is 21 this year so a bit of her pressy too lol also going to spain a week before florida lol 5days in spain a wee gap then 2 weeks in florida booked all the disney parks and universal too :D cant wait and your not helping! making me more excited for it haha

Once youve been once , then any other holiday is boring, spent more on tickets, trips out, eating out etc than the hol cost. 7k in total. Ouch, that would buy a half decent car.

You wont be dissapointed, beware june will be hot and humid!!

Check out the fuel prices over there, was 63p a litre when we went 2 years ago, now i think its about 35p!! Lol, and they still moan about the price.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club