Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7 Zetec

Gems36TY

Jesus christ your luck is terrible! Hate to see that kind of thing..

• Like 3

Damn! - Someone did that too be but my whole front bumper is bent in, So I need to get a whole new front bumper section from somewhere :'(

Jeez... Perhaps you should start taking two bays when your park with a notice of why!

• Like 1

Where did you get your plastics spray from, I have a red Ford Fiesta zetec s 09 and want to spray the interior plastics, undecided between piano black or red what would you suggest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I used grey plastic primer and a gloss black top coat, both from Halfords.

Most important thing is to wet sand the plastics down with 2000-2500 grit paper, and to do light coats often not heavy coats once or twice.

Black on black looks good on the centre console, but I'm going to go for red on the steering wheel and heater surrounds.

This is my centre console..

post-63459-14312833453_thumb.jpg

Is it easy to get all the plastic bits off inside, I'm fairly new to all this modification stuff as you can tell

I was new to it aswell, buy yourself some 'trim removal tools', amazon is your best bet, and they make removing trim a doddle. There are video guidance instructions on YouTube.

If I want to spray my plastics red what colour primer do I get ? What colour top coat aswell daft questions I know. I just don't want break anything that's all I was worried about.

No worries, that's what these forums are good for.

Honestly I don't know, go into Halfords and find the can of red top coat you want to use (I'm going to use Ford's Colorado Red) and the rattle can will say the best primer to use on the instructions on the side of the can!

Make sure you get some tacking cloths to get the parts dust free just before you spray.

• Like 1

Best place for a new front bumper, and wheel arch?

Anyone know where I can get one of these? post-63043-143145402819_thumb.jpg

Couldn't find one, I'm prob not searching enough, but thanks for the heads up.

Ford also replace badges on cars less than 10 years old with less than 100k miles on free of charge.. suppose I should have said that to begin with ;)

• 1 month later...

Dent is currently being a sorted which makes me happy, only downside is not having a car til Wednesday bought some wind deflectors, gel number plate and some more stickers

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Forgot to mention I also bought a St spoiler, primed so gotta have a look round for someone to spray it

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club