Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 St Kit

JT_Fiesta02

I currently own a 2002 Pre Facelift Fiesta and just wondering if its possible to put on a ST bodykit. Can anyone tell me if possible and also if I need to get a pre facelift ST kit or if any one will do.

Thanks.

You can mix prefacelift and facelift parts on the mk6! You can also swap 3 door and 5 door parts excluding side skirts and rear lights

You can mix prefacelift and facelift parts on the mk6! You can also swap 3 door and 5 door parts excluding side skirts and rear lights

So if I bought an ST150 I can take the kit off and put it on my non facelift fiesta? I just need to know if that will work or if im wasting money. When I look at kits they all say (Facelift) or (non facelift) so im not sure if I can use them or not

So if I bought an ST150 I can take the kit off and put it on my non facelift fiesta? I just need to know if that will work or if im wasting money. When I look at kits they all say (Facelift) or (non facelift) so im not sure if I can use them or not

As above surely if your looking at a kit I'm guessing it contains side skirts which need to be for the relevant facelift or pre facelift.

Everything is swappable as long as it's another 3 door car thwyre going onto

Not sure if side skirts are year specific?