Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Fiesta Titanium write-off...

Nightowl

I saw a Panther Black Mk7 Fiesta on the back of a car transporter with Steel wheels on it and every window smashed in on it. It must have been vandalised as it didn't look like it had been in an accident

I saw a Panther Black Mk7 Fiesta on the back of a car transporter with Steel wheels on it and every window smashed in on it. It must have been vandalised as it didn't look like it had been in an accident

I never get this, why vandalise something?? I kind of get stealing though (although would never endorse it and if someone steals my car I will break their legs)

Maybe they all had malfunctioning ESP like you Ashman and all binned it...

Maybe so,and it still doesnt work after ford repair so its going back next tuesday for them to get it right. :rolleyes:

All the front end plastic is utterly gone!

I suppose it all shattered into a million pieces and is at the side of the road somewhere.

Maybe so,and it still doesnt work after ford repair so its going back next tuesday for them to get it right. :rolleyes:

Whats the story with your ESP then ASHMAN?

Whats the story with your ESP then ASHMAN?

The dealers where the car went to be repaired think the esp is wired up wrong.The have had 2 different wiring diagrams and neither correspond to wiring in my car.Ford are sending a technician out to sort it out next Wednesday!!!!! Seems the esp has been off ever since I got the car. :blink: I drove my st2 with esp turned off all the time so never missed it on the Fiesta. <_<

OH right - thought you were going to say you had fallen off the road due to the ESP not working properly or something.

Had ESP on the Smart, vital I think, and used to get that kicking in all the time to stop me falling over or spinning it out - Got it on the Fiesta and, I believe, it can't be switched off on the Titanium X's unlike on the ZS

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club