Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modifing Fiesta 2010 Help

krisemm

hi guys I have just got my first fiesta mk7 and was looking at styling the out side of the car but not sure where to start I stay in Glasgow and cant seam to fined any where that sells exterior styling parts also want to change the interior plastics to a different colour but cant fined any would anyone be able to help thanks guys

Hey mate. I'm in Glasgow too. What sort of things were you looking to do? Now a days the best places for mods is eBay or Aliexpress.

Changing the interior plastics is a doddle. You can either go all out and spray them or give them a vinyl wrap so your not committed.

Well I was looking any new alloys getting new bumper plastic for front and back but mainly back so you can see the exhaust as I was going to get a new one headlight brows and the interior plastics and hids as I have just put spi vision on the lights

There's a decent alloy shop up in springhill near vulcan street. Not sure on prices but used to windows shop when I was out for lunch from work haha. Are you meaning a zetec-s/ST style body kit? They would have to be bought on eBay or through Ford for a decent chunk of your wallet!

Headlight brows would be from eBay or pumaspeed/triple R composites. There's load of online shops that sell HID as technically their illegal to install.

Was thinking about getting second hand alloys and wrapping them matt black or using plasti dip heard that is easy and looks good only if I find ones that would go well with the car and was looking at a zs look and hids 8000k but installing them I have no idea and the headlight brows was going to get but not sure how to install kinda new to the car modding and do you know of any meets around the Glasgow area as I am outside Glasgow

HIDs are plug and play mate! I'll hopefully be getting mine delivered today! The brows are easy enough. You could install them using windscreen glue or strong double sided tape if your not wanting to commit. Plasti-dip works if it's the right temp and enough coats put on. I've heard of a few horror stories! I don't know about any meets mate, where abouts are you?

Let me know how you get on with your hids as I am debating as to going and getting some today and cumbernauld

Royal mail screwed me over. Again... So hopefully today as the tracking says it's out for delivery.

Did you get yours? They're stupidly easy to install. Remove headlights to gain access, replace oem bulbs with the hid and either mount the ballast under the headlight or in the engine bay. Connect the wires from the bulbs to the ballast, remount headlights, plug in loom and you're done.

Do you not need to make a hole in the plastic cover of the headlight backing to get the wires to fit though to the ballast and what kind did you get and where from

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club