• Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
griffh

Fit rear discs to Van

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

Anybody ever fitted rear discs to a van?.I have just bought a Cab rear axle and wondered if there is anything to make/fabricate/swap to achieve this? I have full fabrication facility so cut and shut is no problem.Or do the hubs just bolt on?

Regards,

Howard

Hello,

Anybody ever fitted rear discs to a van?.I have just bought a Cab rear axle and wondered if there is anything to make/fabricate/swap to achieve this? I have full fabrication facility so cut and shut is no problem.Or do the hubs just bolt on?

Regards,

Howard

Fitted these now,they bolt on although the bolt centres are different slightly.Just slotted the holes to accomodate this,

handbrake cable is next problem!!!! I will make my own,but if anybody knows of a fix ,please let me know.I'm nearly there now though,RS2000 engine next! Anybody tell me how to get more out of this lump? I'll sort the braking and suspension.4x4 Cossie brakes going on the front along with uprated coilovers/struts .Would have really liked to get shut of leaf spring rear axle but dont fancy major surgery to rear end to try and make it happen.Again if anybody/experts out there know how it's done I'd be grateful for your advice.

H