Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Meet Up Glasgow

krisemm

Hi guys was just wondering if there where any meet ups in the Glasgow area as i would like to see what everyone else has done get some hints and help on modifying my car and meet new people if anyone knows about any? :)

Not sure but doubt anyone would be interested in my addition of a magic tree to my titanium.

Not sure but doubt anyone would be interested in my addition of a magic tree to my titanium.

Mate that sets the car off a would be well proud man just totally changes the whole feel (smell) of the car! :p

A haven't heard of any meets mate and 2bh the weather is being a bit cwap maybe get a meet at some point and mods or no mods

Doesn't matter bud we all got the cars

First post on this, would be interested because a complete beginner in the modifying game lol.

Meets would be cool. Would need to get something a bit central for everyone though.

Yeah my st is still completely standard tho :-/ and really not got a clue what im doing lol more visual upgrades i want rather than performance as im quite happy with performance

It would be good for everyone I think just starting or doing more so people like myself who is just starting to get help and advice on how to go about doing things would benefit everyone I think just need to get something sorted as there is not much around Glasgow and outskirts with car meet ups

On a Sunday would be good as ppl will be off

Not everyone as I work as a chef I never get weekends off it but weekends would be the best bet for most people

Same, I work in the airport and hardly get weekends off. But if it's planned far enough ahead then I'm sure people could make arrangements?

Lol am always working as a support worker ye don't get any day really off but a try n get one weekend a month off

But as Ian said probs plan ahead and could so suhn

Where is everyone roughly? Im in erskine and has anyone made any mods?

Nice car. A bit off topic,was out today,took family too largs...and some wee !Removed! tried too undertake in an Alfa Romeo...now was hardly jogging along but wasn't booting it either anyway seen this idiot and gave it a bit more power,soon slipped back in behind me ;-) but missus got annoyed :-| anyone else ever get this problem?

Yip had a guy in a focus right up my !Removed! with full beams on pulled out and tried to take me so as most people would do dropped a gear and mashed the go faster pedal never got passed got to roundabout and looked over he was sitting shouting put the window down asked what his problem was he panicked rounds the window up and tried to speed off till he got pulled by the police so I slowed down passed him and laughed at him

Honestly some people...i was sitting about 75 and this nugget was trying too undertake but could tell he had dropped a gear as soon as he moved to the inside to be fair he was never up my backside. I don't mind moving in but there was a few sunday drivers in the inside and don't see why i should be held up while he struggles past.

I'm in Dumbarton Graham. Your more than welcome to pop round to talk cars and mods (mines slightly modded....)

I love watching corsa drivers drop a gear and still struggle to keep up. 82 rip snorting ponies innit bruz! Haha

I work in dumbarton so might take you up on that mate

No problem bud, like I said earlier though. I work in the airport which means mental hours haha!

Haha yeah no worries im an 8-5 for 2weeks then 7pm til 7am for 2weeks

Think we should arrange a day where we all can get off mee somewhere that is easy for us all and show what we have and give each other help and see if we can get people to come as long as they don't have corsas haha

Haha sounds good...but right now i have nothing...total amateur

A have little thing done just cosmetic

Cosmetic is all I'm looking for just now

I don't really have that much to be fair. HIDs, led lights. Vinyl wrapped interior in gloss black and carbon fibre, vinyl wrapped wing mirrors and spoiler in carbon fibre. St diffuser. Tinted lights all round. Think that's it :/ haha!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club