Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Philf1's Spirit Blue Fiesta St2

Philf1

One more small mod planned before ford fair to finish off the engine bay coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hi mate, did you have the battery cover specially made and sprayed?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeh Chris at Paintmodz does all the work for me look him up on Facebook he's in Blackpool but if that's too far away he'll post parts to you. Tell him you got his name from me on FOC.

Cheers mate I knew he painted stuff but didn't know he made it aswell!

I've sent him a message anyway to ask the price of the parts I want painting.

Yeah I found him on eBay! So I've ordered something on there what I've been looking for!

Cheers

the st is coming along nice fella liking the colour coded parts in the engine bay. will keep a look out for your car at ford fair

Cheers mate I knew he painted stuff but didn't know he made it aswell!

I've sent him a message anyway to ask the price of the parts I want painting.

Yeah I found him on eBay! So I've ordered something on there what I've been looking for!

Cheers

Sorry buddy he doesn't make stuff he either buys in or recycles the stuff he takes off cars so everything that's painted on my car will have been painted and sold on to the next guy. Hope that makes sense.

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I've seen on his Facebook page though that he has battery covers and the coolant covers. Unless they where already on the car but I'm not sure

Both are extras. The coolant cover is a tad expensive my sons got one on order but think it will have to wait till next year for me

Yeah I bet they aren't cheap. So you know how much they are? Might be something to get for next month!

Not 100% but the battery cover is about 30 and coolant cover 70+. He does me deals as I spend so much

• Like 1

I got in contact with him said the coolant cover he can do but the battery cover he can't get anymore but will paint it if I got one. Told me to look on sico developments for one.

Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've finally done it. Got the Mountune 215 upgrade done at Ford Fair this afternoon only took them about 40 minutes, in fact it took longer to queue this morning to order and pay than the fitting. post-38083-143854485343_thumb.jpgpost-38083-143854487351_thumb.jpgpost-38083-143854495561_thumb.jpg

And of course the all important badge

post-38083-143854500218_thumb.jpg

Had some fun on the way back on the back roads before hitting the M1. I'm very impressed with the increase in power.

• Like 5

I remember seeing them working on the car whilst I was waiting in the queue. Really great upgrade though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Got to think about the next mod now.

So I've fitted a short aerial in gloss black

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1434220050.180040.jpg

Looks better than the standard long one.

What kind of aerial have you put on and how is the reception for DAB and FM? I was thinking about getting a Richbrook aerial but have read mixed reviews about the reception. I live in a city but also do a lot of driving in more rural areas so the reception would probably worsen with a shorter aerial out and about.

What kind of aerial have you put on and how is the reception for DAB and FM? I was thinking about getting a Richbrook aerial but have read mixed reviews about the reception. I live in a city but also do a lot of driving in more rural areas so the reception would probably worsen with a shorter aerial out and about.

Ryan I got the aerial from Chris at paintmodz and included the gloss black base so I'm not sure of the make. It's not one of the really short ones but short enough for my liking. Reception is no different from the OEM one

Ryan I got the aerial from Chris at paintmodz and included the gloss black base so I'm not sure of the make. It's not one of the really short ones but short enough for my liking. Reception is no different from the OEM one

Thanks for that Phil. Another one for me to consider then haha! Nice build so far by the way!

What else are thinking on do now then Phil? Have you though about the triple r side skirts?

I did think about them but saw them on Nath's panther black ST at Ford Fair and they didn't do it for me.Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with them just not my cup of tea.

I will definately get an air filter cover and the coolant cover to finish off the engine bay. I'd also like to upgrade the brakes but can't decide which way to go with those. Had considered K-Sport ones but I've been warned off them by a few guys. Would really like Brembo's but they are a ridiculous cost. Even Mountune upgrade is pretty expensive. The other option I'm considering is to upgrade to Mondeo brakes as these are evidently a good fit. Need to do some research on that one. Have also considered the Mountune short shifter as I used to have that on my Imprezza and it made a real difference. That could be something for Ford Fair next year as they were selling them cheaper than normal this year.

Other than that nothing planned just for now.

That's fair enough mate, I saw them both in the same coloured car as mine with the gloss blacked plastics and they looked pretty good I thought.

Yeah then your fully painted in there then, I did look on his Facebook page and some had there slam panel painted too didn't look to bad!

What are you looking to do with the brake upgrade to bigger disc and calipers or just upgrade to slightly bigger discs but have them dimpled and grooved and updated pads?

My sons had his slam panel done but his car is white so looks really good not sure about blue though. Might get it in gloss black?

As for brakes I like the larger discs probably grooved and drilled and better pads but it's an expensive upgrade so not certain yet.

What have you got planned?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club